Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED POLISH MEP BTFOS FEMOIDS

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

This guy is precious. He should be an example to the EU.

Just spitting straight facts this fellow right there

Every femasite in the government just brings us one step closer to military feminist death squads going door to door and castrating non chad men at gun point. Femoids don't just want to earn more than men, they want non chad men literally enslaved in labor camps with guns pointed at their backs, getting mutilated to death by excessive hollow point firing through their entire bodies if the collapse due to exhaustion.

Every femasite in the government just brings us one step closer to military feminist death squads going door to door and castrating non chad men at gun point. Femoids don't just want to earn more than men, they want non chad men literally enslaved in labor camps with guns pointed at their backs, getting mutilated to death by excessive hollow point firing through their entire bodies if the collapse due to exhaustion.
toilets are going to have to take our guns first and I'd like to see them try

toilets are going to have to take our guns first and I'd like to see them try
It will be cucks taking guns away from other cucks and based men having last stands against endless hordes of state sponsored cucks. America is Yajuuj and Majuuj bro.

Literally hooting and hollering at this video. [LIFEFUEL]

Based to the core.

Based. Shame he never got to be a president.

seen this lol

I like how everyone in the comments supports him, haha.

Hole calls Janusz "upset and concerned" when she is clearly fuming herself. Dumb hole.

I would fight tooth and nail if a foid tried

Haha Roastie toastie jfl
Based man spitting straight facts :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelskek:
However I think 2 or 3 women are in the top 100 chess rankings
Still based tho

Hello based department ?

Look how he gets hated for stating the truth :feelskek:

Absolutely based and blackpilled on the foid menace.

what the hell, BASED AS FUCK

Holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:
Also foids cry because they get paid what they deserve, not more than what that deserve. Well at least in corporate world I suppose because they are killing it being THOTs on internet.

hahahahahah the butthurt foid is from my country btw

gigabased

you can tell at the end, while she's angrily yelling incoherent shit, he's laughing at her and looking at her like she's a child throwing a tantrum lmaooooooo that's even more based than his speech itself
Just spitting straight facts this fellow right there
tbh

Unironically infinite IQ

They want to beat a zombie horse.

They want to beat a zombie horse.

Nah, he mogs most of us to death.

Unfortunately he's a kike who's doing this to push poles to the left. Fuck him.

I gotta say that Poland in general has been extremely based lately. Even though they hate us kikes, I have to acknowledge that overall they have been on the right path.

Replace women now!

hahahahahah the butthurt foid is from my country btw

gigabased

you can tell at the end, while she's angrily yelling incoherent shit, he's laughing at her and looking at her like she's a child throwing a tantrum lmaooooooo that's even more based than his speech itself

tbh

i literally laughed my ass off on that part

and the dumb hole saying “i should not have a right to be here” yeah no shit hole, you really have no right to be here “representing my people”

bet she was shopping for shoes on her phone during all of those parliament sessions

And her throwing her fat hands like she doing the chickin dance! Lmaooo comedy gold, no wonder he was about to burst laughing