Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based /pol/ thread

ryhan is one high iq motherfucker

>2019
>Still hasn't grown out of his Anarcho Capitalism phase

Anarcho Capitalism only works if everyone in the society has a 140+ IQ and is homogeneous. I used to be one, it's not viable.

No she isn't, women are not rational, and they should not have the same rights as adult males, just as Children don't have the same rights as adult males. Unless you think Children should have equal rights as an adult? In which case we know (((Who))) corrupted your point of view.

Equal rights under the law are a mistake, and again Children don't have equal law under the state, non citizens don't have equal right's under the state. Equal rights do not exist now, and they should not exist, ever, because humans are not created equal.

Already debunked in the point above.

False, if a proper traditional civilized arranged marriage took place, and both parties in said arranged marriage were virgins, we statistically know that this is the most stable form of a relationship in existence. Don't get me wrong, there are forms of Arranged marriages that are bad, I am not advocating for those, but proper functional arranged marriages have existed in both the civilized western world, and in the eastern world.

The state should absolutely be in the business of properly instituting and guranteeing Marriages are stable, and the growth of a people rise up. As long as a state is inherently anti marxist, and not filled with corporate and foreign influence it is a good state.

Also conservative government? What are you talking about? What is conservative about the government? What has the Government been conserving exactly? If the Government was actually conservative, we wouldn't even be on this forum, we would be married with children, and have a stable job.

Reproduction is bad goyim
View attachment 127330View attachment 127331

Because all of evolutionary biology points to it being right.

View attachment 127332

T. Boomer

View attachment 127334

Hmm I wonder who could be running these things?
View attachment 127335
Control at the macroscale is impossible that's why ancap is right, what you are saying works only for small communities.

At the macroscale people don't see the rest as people they see them as competence or prey, you need near contact to sensibilitize yourself otherwise corruption happens in whatever high controlled state.

Laws from a big country need to be as free as possible and give the opportunity to small communities to govern themselves, that would be the best govern system.

Countries that unite to defend their freedom to govern themselves in case of external subversions or attacks.

longest page in a thread i have ever scrolled. jfl if you think i will read any of it.
Based
Control at the macroscale is impossible that's why ancap is right, what you are saying works only for small communities.

At the macroscale people don't see the rest as people they see them as competence or prey, you need near contact to sensibilitize yourself otherwise corruption happens in whatever high controlled state.

Laws from a big country need to be as free as possible and give the opportunity to small communities to govern themselves, that would be the best govern system.

Countries that unite to defend their freedom to govern themselves in case of external subversions or attacks.
Why would you want Anarcho Capitalism after society has been destroyed? How will more freedom fix this? Look at any time more freedom in a non marxist way has succeeded, whether it be in America, or elsewhere, it's always when a country is primarily 1 race and 1 religion, and 1 culture.