Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based places still exist in the world (unfortunately only for allahcels)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtLNWkPsZ0

based AF, i wish i lived in a chad muslim country

sadly my language skills are too shitty to learn any new alphabet and not forget it after a week also i'm white so i doubt i'd be accepted there even if i converted to their relligion, it's like being a non jew in israel (maybe the arabs hate whites less than the jews do idk)

if you're arab then you should move there asap instead of accepting free gibs from european governments, stoning femoids is better :feelsYall:

Even there, woman dont listen

She was forced to marry someone she didn't want to be, then was stoned for wanting to run away.
How is that based?
I highly doubt they were giving the woman to some autistic incel.

Id rather live in a based area like Montana instead of any towelhead shithole.

You want to get cucked by jafar with his 5 wives while you get nothing, and then get bombed by israel? Or go to montana and arrange marry some boomers daughter. Can do that in Pennsylvania too with the amish.:feelsokman:

You want to get cucked by jafar with his 5 wives while you get nothing, and then get bombed by israel? Or go to montana and arrange marry some boomers daughter. Can do that in Pennsylvania too with the amish.:feelsokman:
america is beyond saving and the only reason to go to montana is to live like ted kaczynski

america is beyond saving and the only reason to go to montana is to live like ted kaczynski
Well yeah it'd be sort of like that. You would be living in a ~20 person white supremacist town founded in the 90's. Or being Amish, which is speaking for itself.

Better than living in iraq and everyone having 5 wives but you

I agree. Sure, most Middle Eastern countries are based, but I can't stand interacting with locals from said region --- I have traveled to the region, and they're too fucking loud, pushy, and scheming.
I'll take my chances in based Idaho -- a lot of white nationalists live there (I'm Latino), but I'd rather deal with them and not some hyperaggressive Chaddam that'll kill me because I walked to close to his wrapped up foid, or get constantly scammed by some dirty vendor

>be algerian
>walk outside
>everyone has the same pheno as me
>everyone's skin color are the same as me
>everyone speaks the same language, dialect and use the same lingo as me
>no gay flags
>no trannies
>no fags
>look at shops
>no mcdonalds, burger kings or any big fast food chain because algeria didn't allow them to open business
>all fast foods are owned by families and/or individuals resulting in jobs, originality and no monopoli
>look at the nearest tea shop
>it sells traditional tea and candies and the decor is a tent
>wake up
>no cigarettes left
>go to tobacco shop
>the guy is same race as me
>go to food store
>employee is the same race as me
>time for class
>take the bus
>driver and passengers all same race
>enter school
>teachers, staff and classmates all the same race
Sounds good. Wish i knew how is like to leave my house and not feel like an alien.

Well yeah it'd be sort of like that. You would be living in a ~20 person white supremacist town founded in the 90's. Or being Amish, which is speaking for itself.

Better than living in iraq and everyone having 5 wives but you
you wouldn't have a wife anyways because you're incel, how is ahmed having 5 wives diffrent from american chad fucking 5 stacys at the same time?

at least you get to stone foids
I agree. Sure, most Middle Eastern countries are based, but I can't stand interacting with locals from said region --- I have traveled to the region, and they're too fucking loud, pushy, and scheming.
i'm loud myself and i'm used to people screaming at me so i wouldn't mind

She was forced to marry someone she didn't want to be, then was stoned for wanting to run away.
How is that based?
Queens oppressed!!! :soy::soy::soy:

How is that based?
whatever, i don't believe that moving to any country will magically transform you into a sexhaver

forced marriage is based

you wouldn't have a wife anyways because you're incel, how is ahmed having 5 wives diffrent from american chad fucking 5 stacys at the same time?

at least you get to stone foids
Arrange marriage and Christian/European pagan upbringing so it’s monogamous

Arrange marriage and Christian/European pagan upbringing so it’s monogamous
christianity is practically dead now, it's just like freemasonry, judaism but for non jews

christianity is practically dead now, it's just like freemasonry, judaism but for non jews
Catholic Christianity is. Protestant Christianity is still alive thanks to sects. Have you never been in Amish or Mennonite country?

Yeah bro it's so based there and so cool, man I wish I was a shitskin with borderline retard-IQ so I could feel at home over there, man you guys are so lucky you should DEFINITELY go there asap.

Yeah bro it's so based there and so cool, man I wish I was a shitskin with borderline retard-IQ so I could feel at home over there, man you guys are so lucky you should DEFINITELY go there asap.
better than being in a "high iq" "white" country with feminist laws, at least you won't get arrested for being incel anytime soon

better than being in a "high iq" "white" country with feminist laws, at least you won't get arrested for being incel anytime soon
Yeah I hope they go there tomorrow, makes our world a bit better as well without the smell and the allah hakbar throat-language of theirs. They won't fuck off though, they're lazy bums.

Yeah I hope they go there tomorrow, makes our world a bit better as well without the smell and the allah hakbar throat-language of theirs. They won't fuck off though, they're lazy bums.
"must protect the white wymyn from stinky arabs" :feels:

why would i care if i'm hated by everyone, at least the pakis beat femoids to death

"must protect the white wymyn from stinky arabs" :feels:

why would i care if i'm hated by everyone, at least the pakis beat femoids to death
It's been discussed about 100 times already, if you want to live among niggers and sandniggers because "i'm already hated wehhh women won't fuck me" then you do you buddy. I prefer not getting robbed and shot at.

It's been discussed about 100 times already, if you want to live among niggers and sandniggers because "i'm already hated wehhh women won't fuck me" then you do you buddy. I prefer not getting robbed and shot at.
do you know how easy it is to obtain a gun in the middle-east? it's like walking into your local tesco

why would any sane person rob you while you're carrying a fully loaded AKM, even niggers don't do that

you're more likely to get killed in the uk by an arab than in the middle east because of shitty gun control :dab:

do you know how easy it is to obtain a gun in the middle-east? it's like walking into your local tesco

why would any sane person rob you while you're carrying a fully loaded AKM, even niggers don't do that

you're more likely to get killed in the uk by an arab than in the middle east because of shitty gun control :dab:
Yeah I can't live there it's not my country or culture I like white people.
I'm saying our countries would be better without niggers and sandnigger.s
Look at all the wh*te people in the comments screeching JFL
Low IQ goatfucker just answer why you don't gtfo to arab countries if they're so based? We both know the answer, it's the gibs and basically you think white countries > your mudcountry, you're a white supremacist, that's why you can't answer it :feelshaha:, I agree with you man white countries are the best and so are white people I don't blame you for not living in goatcountry with the ugliest foids on the planet.

i don't see why incels are cucking for a country that wants to arrest them, you're better off being an anarchist like ted kaczynski

I'm saying our countries would be better without niggers and sandnigger.s

Low IQ goatfucker just answer why you don't gtfo to arab countries if they're so based? We both know the answer, it's the gibs and basically you think white countries > your mudcountry, you're a white supremacist, that's why you can't answer it :feelshaha:, I agree with you man white countries are the best and so are white people I don't blame you for not living in goatcountry with the ugliest foids on the planet.
dnr

Literally live around trannies and degeneracy, never get laid because you don't wanna work. Never complain about whitey again man, you're a sell-out, you'd turn your kids into trannies for an extra free 100 bucks a month, truly pathetic but at least you're honest about it.

i don't see why incels are cucking for a country that wants to arrest them, you're better off being an anarchist like ted kaczynski
It's more about family and the greatness this country used to be, right now I wouldn't mind if it got invaded by a more based white country. However I'm white, I wanna live around whites and imo we're the best race on earth. Also anarchy sounds retarded.

It's more about family and the greatness this country used to be, right now I wouldn't mind if it got invaded by a more based white country. However I'm white, I wanna live around whites and imo we're the best race on earth. Also anarchy sounds retarded.
yeah it might've been great but now it's shit and your own people want to kill you
+ why would they love a white incel when they have white aryan chads?

ted kaczynski had 160 IQ, very far from retarded

yeah it might've been great but now it's shit and your own people want to kill you
+ why would they love a white incel when they have white aryan chads?

ted kaczynski had 160 IQ, very far from retarded
I don't see how any anarchist society would benefit anyone other than a gang of violent niggers and evne for them life would be shittier than it is now.
Use your ignore-button then like I've done to you kid, stop hoping there's gonna be a time where you actually have a good response to me, your IQ is too low, just give up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back