Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based pickup truck driver does burnout on pride flag painted on the road, leaving tire marks all over it.

Since when is leaving tire marks on the street vandalism ?

Based af

Since when is leaving tire marks on the street vandalism ?

Based af
Doing a burnout anywhere is considered vandalism, where I'm form anyway, lol. Still a based af driver for defacing that pride flag.

I mean I hate truck drivers as much as everyone else (Americacels will know what I'm talking about). They're dicks. But this was a rare win where their evil actually came in handy.

I mean I hate truck drivers as much as everyone else (Americacels will know what I'm talking about). They're dicks. But this was a rare win where their evil actually came in handy.
I drive a lifted extended cab 2016 Chevy Colorado with big off road tires. I hope I can use it for something similar in the future :feelsdevil:.

I drive a lifted extended cab 2016 Chevy Colorado with big off road tires. I hope I can use it for something similar in the future :feelsdevil:.
The only pickup drivers I've noticed who aren't dicks drive old Ford Rangers (and other similar 90s small trucks).

Huge pickup truck with anime stickers​

If you’re looking to add a unique touch to your huge pickup truck, anime stickers are the perfect way to do so! With a wide range of designs and characters to choose from, you can personalize your ride to reflect your personality and interests.
Anime Sticker Options
  • Peeking Stickers: These cute and eye-catching stickers feature anime characters peeking over the edge of your truck, adding a playful touch to your vehicle.
  • Anime Decals: Choose from a variety of anime-inspired designs, including popular characters and series, to decorate your truck’s body or windows.
  • Custom Stickers: If you can’t find the perfect sticker, you can even create your own custom design with our team of skilled designers.
Benefits of Anime Stickers for Your Pickup Truck
  • Personalization: Add a unique touch to your truck that reflects your personality and interests.
  • Protection: Anime stickers can help protect your truck’s paint job from minor scratches and fading.
  • Conversation Starter: Your anime stickers will be a great conversation starter, allowing you to connect with fellow anime fans and enthusiasts.
Tips for Applying Anime Stickers
  • Clean the surface: Make sure the surface of your truck is clean and free of dirt, dust, and oils.
  • Choose the right adhesive: Select a sticker with a strong adhesive that can withstand the elements and your truck’s surface.
  • Apply with care: Apply the sticker slowly and carefully to avoid air bubbles and wrinkles.
Conclusion
Adding anime stickers to your huge pickup truck is a great way to express your personality and showcase your love for anime. With a wide range of designs and characters to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect sticker to match your style. So why wait? Get creative and add some anime flair to your truck today!

truck drivers vs LGBTQ. the battle where both are annoying and ignorant

Municipal governments just LOVE to get crews out to paint shit rainbow instead of doing shit to actually improve the lives of struggling people. Both sides in this shit are a big fucking distraction.

Municipal governments just LOVE to get crews out to paint shit rainbow instead of doing shit to actually improve the lives of struggling people. Both sides in this shit are a big fucking distraction.
Yeah, it's absurd. We should be fixing potholes and trimming overgrown trees, not painting pride flags all over the place

Based low inhibcel :feelskek:

Based, though this should be in the Lounge.

cuckservative virtue signal

what will the gays and trannies do now???

oh right stay at home and fuck each other, not caring in the end

what will the gays and trannies do now???

oh right stay at home and fuck each other, not caring in the end
Yeah, but at least there are some cool tire marks all over the ride flag now. Too bad I wasn’t there with my muscle car, or I would have covered that pride flag in tire marks too