Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Based] "Physical Fulfillment"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What is it with you and physical fulfillment, and not being able to capture the concept of mental peace?
Like srs, if u make it about only physical then there are no incels, other than the truest of trucels.
You're white? Ok, 99% of noodles in China and 70% of noodles in SEA will fuck u, and marry u.
You're ethnic? Go to a whore website, book a whore using a blurry profile picture, and voila physical fulfillment.
You really do come across either as a youngcel virgin, or severe autist the way you make this point. Like you seem the think the physical validation of sex is such an amazing thing, 90% of the time foids are so useless sex is not even better than jerking.
If you dont wanna follow my white/ ethnic advice above, and want physical fulfilment, I'll give u an easy way. Go to Walmart buy a pack of toilet role and a pack of chicken livers, stick the livers in the microwave on 100w just to slightly warm them, then stick them in the tube, and shove your pipi in it, go back and forth, there's your physical fulfillment

Last edited:
:lul: just fuck toilet paper roll with chicken liver in it theory. Also lol at thinking 99% of males can run jbw. Its also a huge move to change the continent you live on tbh

That made me jfl

? Am I being put in blast ? Or validated??

Incel=no validation from foids

99% noodles will fuck you because you are white? JFL wtf is this bullshit.

So you're telling me this girl
Images 30

Will fuck this guy because he's white

Images 27

When she can easily get these guys?

Images 28

Images 29

Images 31

When the brutal reality is that this guy

Images 27

Will BETABUXX this roasty

Images 32