Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Pakistan bans Tinder

Didn't india do that too?

that it was even allowed there surprises me

India banned Tinder for members of their armed forces. I posted it in the thread but retarded deserve-to-be-incels-because-of-their-low-IQ missed my post and didn't even read the original article.

based currycels. Pakistan has a Chadpreet Prime Minister though who is an absolute degenerate

Holy shit this is great news!

This is why the Middle East should inherit the earth

My point was sandniggers in general should be incharge. Cucked if you think otherwise

Regardless if Tinder is used over there or not there are many low-status women over there that would settle for an average looking American dude if his money is right..

Nuclear Armed Based.

Pakistan is literally one of the most based bsations of hope left in humanity.

I am not Pakistani, but I hope the country wins against all its enemies.

If India also does it, it will be amazing. Of course (((they))) don’t want strong patriarchies like India or Pakistan. That’s why (((they))) are trying to bait them into war with each other.

There are more normies and incels on tinder than actual chads. So it doesn’t really do anything

pakistan will get incel refugees

TikTok and İnstagram should be next

Based Pakistan.

Tinder should be banned everywhere and the creators of it should get beheaded in assassins creed

life fuel @RREEEEEEEEE