Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based on skull only, which one do you think is the leftist/SJW/Incel tears poster?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
zyz8r8gga2331.png

One of these has a twitter account, has LBGT stickers on his imac, thinks "free speech" is a nazi term, hates trump, likes soy, posts on incel tears and hates toxic mascunlinity.

Can you guess which one it is?

My guess will be it's the white guy

I can't judge on skull shape alone, no one can.

Probably the one on the left with the good jaw, I can see he has a nice personality just like Inceltears women respecters

Last edited:
Obviously the right. Truly a beta v alpha comparison, almost like 2 different species looking at the skulls.

the confounding factor is that these days, even the guy on the left will pretend to be leftwing to the point of braying at you with his massive jaw about LGBT rights and how women don't owe you shit, because sometimes that's what it takes for them to be able to hatefuck a hottie at the end of the night

One on the left has more potential to live life in complete denial and therefore develop some completely idiotic bluepilled theories. He is more likely to become a supporter of any stupid nonsense that enters his oblivious halo effected pathway in life.

They guy on the right may get a more accurate dose of reality and ultimately become blackpilled enough to develop a more analytical perspective on his surroundings and have an original thought. And LARP as a fakecel on here.

I can practically taste the soy from the one on the right

Left: Doesn't even know what reddit is

Right: posts on /r/braincels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back