Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based normies hold conference to fix toxic femininity

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-

Then some used up roastie decided to attack them for it

Screenshot 20200522 151115  01

And the best part, here's what the roastie looks like (she's probably still fucked 20 guys, 10 of them Chad)

Maliceownsyou 20200522 15

You can't make this shit up anymore...

Non chads thinking foids care about what they have to say...

They aren't even that bad looking, low tier normie maybe? And stylemaxxed, masculinitymaxxed, and soon to be statusmaxxed.

Plus they are trying to get accross a really important message

“Make women great again”
I need that fucking hat

“Make women great again”
I need that fucking hat
You can buy it on the website where you can buy tickets for the conference.

Best part is they are so based they expect 90% of the people who attend to be women, like thinking women want to be great again -ie value a variety of men, not just all share chad and get STDs off him and take contraceptive pills and abortion

Gay tbh.

It's a conference which promotes a psychopathic model of masculinity, in line with the values of the con artist Donald Drumpf, which is precisely what sustains feminism and promotes the false dialectic of gender politics.

The speakers say stuff like "you have to DOOO something," a nebulous statement which the reactionary mass-shooter Dylann Roof echoed (who succeeded only in destroying the most Confederate landmarks ever since William Sherman).

Last edited:
You can buy it on the website where you can buy tickets for the conference.

Best part is they are so based they expect 90% of the people who attend to be women, like thinking women want to be great again -ie value a variety of men, not just all share chad and get STDs off him and take contraceptive pills and abortion
Most of them will be feminists losing their shit lmfao
"you have to DOOO something,"
Better than not doing anything tbh

Better than not doing anything tbh
The premise itself is flawed, because there is nothing for an individual man to do in order to effect change in this soyciety.

What is required is competent organization and leadership, which neither the bloviating narcissist Donald Drumpf nor none of these lolbergtardian speakers offer.

Last edited:
Most of them will be feminists losing their shit lmfao
Then they are smarter than I thought, basically they gonna get paid for triggering feministists. And you can prob control microphones and shit so the feminist voices are drowned out. Comic con do that, so in the recordings you only hear the crowd when you want them to.
On a side note, I sort of feel that even if 5% of modern women see this, and start to reconsider their views and life choices, it's a good thing

Goddamn what an ugly bitch. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Then they are smarter than I thought, basically they gonna get paid for triggering feministists. And you can prob control microphones and shit so the feminist voices are drowned out. Comic con do that, so in the recordings you only hear the crowd when you want them to.
On a side note, I sort of feel that even if 5% of modern women see this, and start to reconsider their views and life choices, it's a good thing
it's already over if she has to reconsider. used holes are forever spoiled

Finding catharsis in "triggering feminists" is juvenile, and belongs back in the year 2016.

The fact that these speakers are going to "get paid" to stage a spectacle only reveals the fact that they are shysters interested only in their own aggrandizement. What changes societies is not stupid narcissists like Donald Drumpf shooting the shit on a stage, or smooth talking psychopaths like Steven Molyneux selling you his hokey; it is groups of people collectivizing in solidarity with one another and recognizing their common humanity.

Last edited:
Finding catharsis in "triggering feminists" is juvenile, and belongs back in the year 2016.

The fact that these speakers are going to "get paid" to stage a spectacle only reveals the fact that they are shysters interested only in their own aggrandizement. What changes societies is not stupid narcissists like Donald Drumpf shooting the shit on a stage, or smooth talking psychopaths like Steven Molyneux selling you his hokey; it is groups of people collectivizing in solidarity with one another and recognizing their common humanity.
Yeah that ain't gonna happen, the very idea belongs in 1950s

the very idea belongs in 1950s
Feminists would say the same thing about the idea that they should become housewives again.

Try being less slavish to the prevailing cultural hegemony, and take some inspiration from the past, perhaps. The 1950s wasn't that long ago.

it is groups of people collectivizing in solidarity with one another and recognizing their common humanity.
There's NO solution to the incel crisis. Women will only settle for manlets or ogrecels if they are financially desperate. But young women are now making more than men, and since they're the majority of voters, they would never allow themsleves to be financially disenfranchized.

That's why(I don't condone violence) terror attacks will become more common

There's NO solution to the incel crisis. Women will only settle for manlets or ogrecels if they are financially desperate. But young women are now making more than men, and since they're the majority of voters, they would never allow themsleves to be financially disenfranchized.

That's why(I don't condone violence) terror attacks will become more common
Yes, lone-wolf terrorist attacks are the ultimate expression of liberal-capitalism and psychopathic individualism.

And you are right that they won't change anything. But you are misguided in assuming that there can be no political solutions. How about the wolves assemble in a pack?

They aren't even that bad looking, low tier normie maybe? And stylemaxxed, masculinitymaxxed, and soon to be statusmaxxed.

Plus they are trying to get accross a really important message
Bro, stop browsing looksmax JFL. That's not what a "lowtier" normie looks like. These guys are easily 6-6.5/10 on a scale where 5/10 is what an average male looks like.
I swear some of you guys are retarded

Yes, lone-wolf terrorist attacks are the ultimate expression of liberal-capitalism and psychopathic individualism.

And you are right that they won't change anything. But you are misguided in assuming that there can be no political solutions. How about the wolves assemble in a pack?
I doubt an incel party would do well in elections, but mass demonstrations across the US by frusterated incels of all races, would terrify women...

I doubt an incel party would do well in elections, but mass demonstrations across the US by frusterated incels of all races, would terrify women...
As incels, we have to sublimate ourselves to preexisting movements, and engage in what is called "entryism."

Our reasons for being disaffected will then be reflected in the platforms of these movements, as they adapt to our influence.

As incels, we have to sublimate ourselves to preexisting movements, and engage in what is called "entryism."

Our reasons for being disaffected will then be reflected in the platforms of these movements, as they adapt to our influence.
We're too toxic.

I hate her. Shes ugly as us but still can fugg tinderr Chad's

Would we attach ourselves to a leftist movement or more right wing?
Both. Advance on all fronts.

My threads reflect this, in that I make blackpilled political critiques from both left-wing and right-wing perspectives.

If she's a woman, I'm a Chad.

This is fucking high IQ.