Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based nigger paralyzes foid

Another wild chimp attack in the JewSA. Honestly having actual monkeys living among us would be less dangerous than Nigs.

Single mother lmao

Karma for this single mother

Fuck you tbh.

Another wild chimp attack in the JewSA. Honestly having actual monkeys living among us would be less dangerous than Nigs.
It actually would, tbh, because you would see a chimp or a pack of them, and you'd instantly avoid them and keep your distance.

These niggers should be treated just the same. Stay away and avoid. Relax at your own risk.

Just jail his ass for life. I fucking hate seeing stupid black people being so violent, it fucking enrages me and if I was a judge I wouldn't even need a jury, I'd just find him guilty immediately and give him a heavy sentence. Enough with this shit.

kill yourself he was based to bash a total piece of worthless shit

Facts I’m scared what this country gonna become withers animals

stackpiling noodle hate for niggers, mang.
but tbh i hope a based nigger goes out and shoots up asia city, mang.

it's over for niggers rep tho

does he even have a brain, he will be jailed for life for what stealing 300$, if you wana be a thug at least be a smart one man these niggers are lowest iq possible everytime

Ya he will either get life or a sentence so long like 35 years that it might as well be life.

Really needed this lifefuel

kill yourself he was based to bash a total piece of worthless shit
These Nigs would do the same to you or your family completely unprovoked if you were at the wrong place so it's not really about this particular victim but more about the senseless and random violence that is only done by Blacks to this degree.

These Nigs would do the same to you or your family completely unprovoked if you were at the wrong place so it's not really about this particular victim but more about the senseless and random violence that is only done by Blacks to this degree.
Facts fucking niggers are running America

enjoy the diversity you probably voted for bitch

Suspects

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ged-jugging-attack-left-victim-paralyzed.html

Harrell was reportedly out on bond over a separate incident when the attack took place. He also allegedly attacked another woman 12 days after Truong was targeted.

Ya I think he will get life with the other attacks factored in.

Based if you ask me fuck noodle whores fuck foids you know