Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based muslimcel exposing christian cuckery

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Cuckery lives on deceit and lie. It comes in a disguise of righteousness, and makes fool out of you.

If someone slaps YOU, you give your other cheek. But if someone slaps your MOTHER, you don't give your mother's other cheek, you defend.

Judaism prevails above Islam! :feelstrash:

Christianity is a scam

Judaism prevails above Islam! :feelstrash:

Found a jew! Prepare the gas chamber.

19971.jpg

If someone slaps me, I'll slap back!

Starts with a strawman, wont watch the rest.

It is all a flux of words, without saying anything of substance. That famous indian imam does the same. Whatever his name was.
I am an ex-muslim, just so you know.

Most of those christians are fake.

Those are true christians, Imagine a women telling those man that she is equall to them Hahahahaha....

Starts with a strawman, wont watch the rest.

It is all a flux of words, without saying anything of substance. That famous indian imam does the same. Whatever his name was.
I am an ex-muslim, just so you know.

Are you an atheist now?

Most of these so called christians aren't even christians.
We have a term called cultural christian.
It's the dumbest thing ever. Most of modern christian identify themselves with it.
Cultural christians means you agree with the so called christan values, but you don't believe that Jesus Christ is God's son.
Then you aren't christian. Cultural christians are just atheists hiding. I think the people, which the man is talking about are cultural christians.
The weird thing about it is, they are selective. They aren't homophobic, but claim they follow christian values. It's really their own liberal bullshit.
It has nothing to do with christianity. They think love is the only christian value, and the rest does not matter.
I agree for the most part with, what this muslim is saying. He makes some solid points.

Those are true christians, Imagine a women telling those man that she is equall to them Hahahahaha....
Based
They would cut her down immediately with their swords (in Tekken 7 ofcourse) for heresy

He is telling such truth. Real Christian values and culture made everything that is good about west. Nowadays these homo protestants when they tell Jesus loves you is so lame. Christians in east are much better than those gay liberal christians in west. The sad part is that these stupid ideas of west are also infiltrating into native christians of east like in india.

Confirmed: Muslims love Isa A.S.(Jesus) more then christians do.

Most of these so called christians aren't even christians.
We have a term called cultural christian.
It's the dumbest thing ever. Most of modern christian identify themselves with it.
Cultural christians means you agree with the so called christan values, but you don't believe that Jesus Christ is God's son.
Then you aren't christian. Cultural christians are just atheists hiding. I think the people, which the man is talking about are cultural christians.
The weird thing about it is, they are selective. They aren't homophobic, but claim they follow christian values. It's really their own liberal bullshit.
It has nothing to do with christianity. They think love is the only christian value, and the rest does not matter.
I agree for the most part with, what this muslim is saying. He makes some solid points.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back