Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED MUSLIMAH, DEAR ALLAH MAY I WED HER

blacks are blackpilled and based as fuck.

Mashallah, white Sharia now!

Tbh my only problem with fags is they're usually cucks that want not only to self destruct themselves due to some bizarre reasons but they want to take us with them.

They're like us in way. They know they're not normal so they start to hate themselves then externalise that hatreds against everyone that doesn't accept them. And it doesn't matter how much damage they cause to others or even their own. Tbh I know we joke about how homos are low T but they are dangerous filth to cultural. National. Social and even personal stability... Truly fuckin cancer.

Do not be fooled, she's just trying to seduce Muslim Tyrone by pretending to be trad and religious. Look at her face - that's the face of a slut who's sucked multiple BBCs; I can easily tell. 'Based' women don't exist.

Female worship buddy boyo. You must be itching for another ban.

Dang should have screencapped it. She changed her profile picture.

Her tweet worked better with her muslima profile.

Think someone in IT contacted her?

IT & normies won't touch this.

This is how she looked when she first made the tweet. She's since changed her profile picture to style-maxx. Fucking foid.

Do not be fooled, she's just trying to seduce Muslim Tyrone by pretending to be trad and religious. Look at her face - that's the face of a slut who's sucked multiple BBCs; I can easily tell. 'Based' women don't exist.

JFL, you fell for that cuckservative virtue signalling. Women using social networks has proved to be much more of a threat.

lmao @ the tonnes of triggered western degenerates in the comment section

I don’t understand all this hate for homos. They are not women worshippers and they are truetellers. But I don’t want to be banned by Knajjd so I will agree with you.