Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based muslim immigrant put the Russian disabled subhuman scum in its place | Taste of diversity

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
In Perm, a migrant beat up a disabled man, bragging about it on camera

Media outlets wiffuly underreport the nationality and origin of perpetrators, but the local community was quick to identify perpetrators origin.

The main attacker:
Mirzhonov Alisher Akramzhonovich 29.10.2005

5RqFbn5M38Y.jpg
ebec5eafe35dd9ccfb5d40882825a030.jpg

The co-conspirators who filmed and supported him:

Abroyan Garik Gevorgovich filmed the incident on video and supported the beating. His girlfriend, also Armenian, actively justifies the incident

this is awful. I feel bad for the poor disabled man of course the media wont report it.

Our lives does not matter compared to brown lives , same as in my country.

I did not even watch it all fuck this scum deserves public lynching.

this is awful. I feel bad for the poor disabled man of course the media wont report it.

and i thought russia was "based".

Russians are eastern hill Billy's

so based bruh beating up a disabled guy while with his group of friends!! :soy::soy:
kill yourself

so based bruh beating up a disabled guy while with his group of friends!! :soy::soy:
kill yourself
it was a sarcasm, just some Russian retard here calling muslims based and bows down to migrants and caucasians

muh based tradCon Russia (((they))) will not rest until they have ruined every white majority nation that there is

Nothing based about beating up a disabled guy for no apparent reason.
Kill yourself for applauding this.

Armenians arent muslim tho

Armenians arent muslim tho
yeah they're not but main attacker isn't Armenian and he is muslim and they're friends with each other, ethnic scum unites against locals

Disability makes you a incel so I lean with the man

Nothing based about beating up a disabled guy for no apparent reason.
Kill yourself for applauding this.
he did not mean it literally lol. I've had discussions regarding the immigrant issue in Russia and he does not approve these subhumans who do that.

and i thought russia was "based".
Yeah all westerners who shill for russia are retarded. Russian themselves hate them, let alone ethnics who live in Russia.

Nothing based in building thousands of mosques to please brown people also nothing based in keeping your own nation in poverty meanwhile you're building mansions for millions just for yourself. (((Putin)))

Kikes have been in control of Russia for over 100 years, I will never understand why anyone thinks Russia is a pro-white nation

Good Fuck Russians and Ukrainians

disgusting hope him and this bitch are sent to the front line of Ukraine

Similar thing happened in the USA when an illegal migrant killed a college woman in GA.

I feel bad for the poor disabled man
Truest incels. Being disabled is a truecel trait. Of course if it other physical characteristics make you a chad or at least good looking you can still have a decent life.

Based rapefugee keep taking them please

i absolutely want to murder that skinny little fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back