Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mugabe Quotes

ToDragonia

ToDragonia

Recruit
★★
Although the dude is completely out of his mind.
He has spit some based shit.

My personal favorites:

"If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don't need to call those things "your breasts", It's called COW BELL, OUR MILK! - Repeat after me, OUR MILK!"

"Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's d*ck is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?"

"If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty."

"Some of the girls of today can't even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade."

"Its better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn't drill."

"Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

You can find the rest here: https://www.modernghana.com/lifesty...om-president-robert-mugabe-that-will-mak.html

Last edited:
Based African dictator.

He did say that “ the only white man you can trust is a dead white man” though so I still hate him.

Based and redpilled tbhtbh

Based African dictator.

He did say that “ the only white man you can trust is a dead white man” though so I still hate him.
He meant (((white man))) tbh

Isn't that the guy who banned whites from his country and then begged them to come back because people were starving without the white farmers? Kek.

Some good quotes indeed though.

good quotes, shit policy on whites

High IQ black nigga