Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Based mirror on the wall, who is the most Blackpilled YouTuber of them all?

Based mirror on the wall, who is the most Blackpilled YouTuber of them all?

• Total voters
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230224 205652

They're pretty based and Blackpilled, but who is the most Blackpilled YouTuber.

Unfortunately I couldn't list them all, special shout-out to Medicann Coping / Medicann Blackpill, Mercer, That Guy Pete you never invite to gatherings, and Anarcho-Wafflist (unfortunately his channel has been deleted :cryfeels: , he was the best BP shorts creator).

i vote for st hamudi he just was so original and memorable
it's an insult to put fags like gerbert johnson ,tails,wheat waffles and other normie channels with legends like st hamudi and ITV

bro how can u think it is justified to put channels like wigger waffles on this list

Why did you put Wheat Waffles and Men's Maxxing, they are red pillers.

Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill was that bad, it made me almost gay.

i vote for st hamudi he just was so original and memorable
it's an insult to put fags like gerbert johnson ,tails,wheat waffles and other normie channels with legends like st hamudi and ITV
bro how can u think it is justified to put channels like wigger waffles on this list

How are those channels not Blackpilled?! Gerbert Johnson, Tails, and Wheat Waffles are excellent blackpillers, Gerbert Johnson is like a male, American blackpilled version of OliSUNvia (but without all the Feminist brainwashing), Tails is often more blackpilled than Incel TV. Wheat Waffles admitted to being an Incel TV fan in his earlier videos and is essentially making our sub-culture mainstream for millions.

Should incels be an exclusive club or a good insight into the reality of the dating and mating world?

i don't like any of them, i prefer the atmosphere of this forum over having to watch through any supposedly hard lined breakdown of the blackpill, to me the stories shared here are a more interesting and a more solid testament to the blackpill's validity than any information presented on those channels.

How are those channels not Blackpilled?!
never said they weren't blackpilled ,i just can't take a normie or a chad seriously when talking about the blackpill .i want someone to relate to .also someone who really straggled in the dating market tend to understand the blackpill more .i mean in the end of the day incels are the one who created it so they definitely know better

How are those channels not Blackpilled?! Gerbert Johnson, Tails, and Wheat Waffles are excellent blackpillers, Gerbert Johnson is like a male, American blackpilled version of OliSUNvia (but without all the Feminist brainwashing), Tails is often more blackpilled than Incel TV. Wheat Waffles admitted to being an Incel TV fan in his earlier videos and is essentially making our sub-culture mainstream for millions.

Should incels be an exclusive club or a good insight into the reality of the dating and mating world?
all wheat waffles does it talk about muh one millimeter of upper eyelid exposure and making some unproven hypothesis based on a few statistical facts but not real blackpill science. also he has stated to believe in JBW but has not made one video about it bc he is pussy bc that stuff would be way to controversial. the blackpill wheat waffles provides is just an extremely watered down version that is only really about lookism but i would say the blackpill is way more than that.

I do think anyone should be able to take the blackpill, but you dont want non-incels in the incel community. there should be some level of gatekeeping or the blackpill will get incredibly diluted. just look at what happened to the redpill, it used to be mostly about exposing female nature and how to get woman but then it got taken over by PUA scammer and masculinity grifters and now it has just become a front for conservatives to push their political agenda and ideology. would be real shame if that happened to the blackpill to, but that is what will happen if u water down the message so normies can understand it.

also why is men's maxxing on the list. he claims blackpill but is the biggest grifter i have ever seen. he litteraly said in one of his video's that he believes life if fair. can u believe that imagine claiming blackpill and simultaneously saying life is fair.

from what I've seen ITV is always spot on with his :blackpill:

You left out Lord Bogdanoff.

I don't think he's posted vids in a while though

also why is men's maxxing on the list. he claims blackpill but is the biggest grifter i have ever seen. he litteraly said in one of his video's that he believes life if fair. can u believe that imagine claiming blackpill and simultaneously saying life is fair.

That is because he says the limits of your genetic potential as the limits you can push through maximising yourself through looksmaxxing. I actually believe that Men's Maxxing is quite consistently right with a number of his assertions, but that he simply doesn't articulate the message well enough or that he articulates it incorrectly. His "life is fair" speech is used to motivate men, it is by telling them "if you fail because you didn't try then your failure is up to you", my guess is that he wants to try to give men a push in the back. Some men need tough love like that before they can improve.

Men's Maxxing is very solutions-based and I think that many incels on this forum would ascend if they would take several of the pieces of advice he gives, he isn't consistently right though. For example telling short men to go abroad is something he went back on and later in a debate with Wheat Waffles when Wheat Waffles said that it's completely ovER for manlets Men's Maxxing kept saying that they should put in the work. Was Wheat Waffles more realistic here? Maybe, but Men's Maxxing managed to attract a few taller toilets despite being relatively below average in height in Germany (though still pretty tall globally).

Men's Maxxing is quite often wrong, but when he is right he is often more right than most of the other Blackpillers on YouTube.

I'd say that he's pretty close to Based George / Blackpill George who has looksmaxxed and is now sharing how to ascend to many incels.

Men's Maxxing is also right that a lot of men use Blackpill facts as a clutch to not participate and just give up.

Remember that some people like those at IncelTears want us to give up on dating. The moment we give up on finding a toilet people like the ITards win. I recently checked our Reddit and saw a post of someone on IncelTears laughing at the fact that one of our brocels decided to completely give up on dating after another rejection. Don't give these people the pleasure of our misery.

You left out Lord Bogdanoff.

I don't think he's posted vids in a while though

I honestly forgot about that channel, unfortunately I was limited in the amount of channels I could put here, as I really wanted to list Blackpill George / Based George. But Black Pill Jesus / BPJ is just too important of a YouTuber to miss out on, lately he has uploaded some absolutely amazing Blackpill content.

Remember that some people like those at IncelTears want us to give up on dating. The moment we give up on finding a toilet people like the ITards win. I recently checked our Reddit and saw a post of someone on IncelTears laughing at the fact that one of our brocels decided to completely give up on dating after another rejection. Don't give these people the pleasure of our misery.
I think you actually make a really good point here. I understand why the media hates us but i dont understand those fuckers on inceltear. I know incel sometimes say crazy stuff and saying that there isn't a lot of racism or misogeny in community is a lie and i can honestly understand why that would make normies very uncomfortable and dislike us, but to go out of your way to lurk on our forums and laugh at our misery is just fcking pathetic. a lot of us incels had terrible lives, come from broken homes, severly bullied, ostracized and other trauma and honestly a lot of people here do need help so its not that crazy to me that a lot members here have a very negative view of woman or people in general. but for those inceltear fuckers to go out of their way to bully mentally ill men is just something else. they are the problem, They are the people who create incels and then go out of their way to bully u for it. you are 100% cant let those fcking scumbags win. I can see why some want to LDAR and often times it looks like stuff is never going to get better, but you are right that you cant let these retarded prevent you from trying to find happiness in life.

The question is ill-posed because the most based YouTubers have their accounts terminated.

The question is ill-posed because the most based YouTubers have their accounts terminated.

True, I honestly only can find St. Hamudi through the archives and a lot of awesome content creators got nuked. I did say that Anarcho-Wafflist was the best shorts creator, now he's gone which is a shame. I did save some of his videos but I wouldn't know where to post them.

Wasn't there a chanell calles Saint Shower which turned from blackpill content to bluepill after attracting a lot of normies.:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back