Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based meme

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
From a very unbased subreddit:
oh6jjiuojpg51.jpg

Found it on r/neckbeardthings, which I found through google when looking up 'autistic boys vs autistic girls meme' out of curiosity. It's true, it's black pilled, and it triggers soys and feminists. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Autism and schizophrenia are death sentences for men, and never more than a slight speed bump for foids. Never forget.

That's very intriguing

How long before the soyditt mods remove them?

Not that based tbh. Those idiots probably are unaware that demographics are the main problem they are talking about.

'she's less likely to participate in the usual female behaviors of social hoeing'

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

AWALT

she's less likely to participate in the usual female behaviors of social hoeing
Major cope.

No one of the normtards cares, we can't change the social order of the (western) world

Us autistic men are just labelled as ‘creepy’.

'she's less likely to participate in the usual female behaviors of social hoeing'

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

AWALT
I don't think they meant that they believe that, more that they believe that upper tier whites believe that about autistic women, thus their theory that the upper tier whites go for the autistic women instead of the NT hoes. Which honestly I could believe, to a degree. Every autistic woman I've ever seen irl has been with a much better looking, NT man.
Us autistic men are just labelled as ‘creepy’.
Yeah. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Allow me to generalize, fellow incel:

"Fetishes for autistic/mentally-ill women are a thing(devoteeism)-Mentally-ill men are seen as "creepy defectives" while mentally-ill femoids are seen as "fragile and innocent pretties".

You'll notice plenty of "Quirky mentally-ill girlfriend" memes on sites like Pinterest but there are no memes for men besides "Creepy mentally-ill male misfit."

The examiner of my first neuro-psych evaluation apparently wanted to diagnose me with Asperger Syndrome, but couldn't because I didn't fully meet the criteria for the scale she was using, so she diagnosed me with the closest disorder she felt was applicable: NLD.

Of-course, the lovely "Psychologists" in group therapy completely ignored the NLD diagnosis and shoved NT rubbish("Go chat with her! Intellau, you haven't chatted with anyone today!", "Intellau, I'll deduct points if you don't look at me!", "Intellau, you should be participating more!") on me. The possibility of testing me for ASD never came from them because they viewed my obvious social deficits as "normal".

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601