Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based meme on reddit? What the fuck??!

Inceldom and blackpill is rising don't be surprised that such content is becoming more and more common.;)

I am generally a very pessimistic person but I see a bright future for red and blackpill.

Upvote to comments ratio says that soys found this meme and are battling to the death to prove the inkel who posted this wrong.

Upvote to comments ratio says that soys found this meme and are battling to the death to prove the inkel who posted this wrong.
Reddit is full of tall white soy men trying to justify that the women they were successful with liked them for reasons beyond being white and tall

93396F8A 2E0A 4FF2 8DAF 3B4CF62FE0A5

Inceldom and blackpill is rising don't be surprised that such content is becoming more and more common.;)

I am generally a very pessimistic person but I see a bright future for red and blackpill.
the moment some foid starts acting nice , the normie will go on simp mode.

Bunch of plebbitors crying in the comments so good job whoever made this :feelsokman:

I can smell the soy rage in the comments of this post till here :feelshaha: