Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Based medieval curry song on foids

T

tamilpoet

Greycel

A based medieval song by a proto-incel on women.

About the author of the poem, Arunagirinathar:
This guys life was just depressing. He was born so ugly and deformed that his own mother shunned him and his brothers tried to kill him after their friends made fun of them.

because of shitskin customs, he was betrothed to a 1 year old female when he was 2 years old. They didnt see each other until their marrage when he was 17. When she first saw him, the foid apparently broke down in tears and fainted. She refused to have sex with him and repeatedly told him to go kill himself. His mother-in-law also did the same. one day he comes home to find that his wife is pregnant despite her NEVER touching him. So he decides to kill himself by roping himself, when he supposedly gets saved by lord murugan.

About the song:
The first half just talks about how women are deceptive. When he says their eyes are like an empty sea, he implies that that is nothing behind those eyes (ie their minds are empty). He advocated the theory that women are more like automata led by their emotions and lusts, unable to comprehend much beyond that (like npcs).

In the second half, starting at 02.02, he tells the story of the Chola crown prince, who met his downfall because of a woman. The heartless woman dares him and his bunch of chad friends that she would fuck the one who dares to drive their chariot into a large herd of cows and their calves. The crown prince filled with lust does exactly that and meets his downfall.

An interesting thing about this crown prince, is the fact that he was the younger son of the King. The older son, who was rightfully the heir, was kept away and hidden because he was ugly and deformed until his brothers death. The younger son was handsome, and preferred by the public, and so was chosen to be the heir. Later poets wrote that this incident was divine retribution for breaking succession rules on the grounds of earthly matters.

TLDW:
Moral of the story is a medieval curry warns that foids are worthless npcs

Last edited:
Are you Indian Tamil or Sri Lankan Tamil?

Brutal for him that the foid was disgusted by him.

I am a northern curry and I tried to make sense of the language a little bit. I heard things like “pagal” and “kala” but there was no crazy or black in the text. It looks like tamilian is completely different.

Brutal for him that the foid was disgusted by him.

I am a northern curry and I tried to make sense of the language a little bit. I heard things like “pagal” and “kala” but there was no crazy or black in the text. It looks like tamilian is completely different.
yeah, but at least he coped with religion and left behind some nice poetry. I cant even do that...

oh yeah the languages are quite different, but there are some loanwords from northern languages too (but not as much as Telugu or Malayalam for eg)

Based and blackpilled curries

He advocated the theory that women are more like automata led by their emotions and lusts, unable to comprehend much beyond that (like npcs).
Based as fuck

Thank you, I'm always interested in reading about ancient blackpillers.

i was hoping the song would end with the cheating women getting violently murdered, what a shame. nothing brings me greater joy than women being put in their place

Hey OP I am also Dravidian curry and I know about Murugan and Arunagirinathar but I never heard about the stuff you wrote above I think they probably revisioned his life as an ugly incel jfl :feelsohgod: they did the same to jesus too.

Hey OP I am also Dravidian curry and I know about Murugan and Arunagirinathar but I never heard about the stuff you wrote above I think they probably revisioned his life as an ugly incel jfl :feelsohgod: they did the same to jesus too.
You hit the nail on the head. The worst part is, Arunagirinathar wrote a biography on his life called the Manaiaval nahaikka, and STILL they managed to twist the narrative. On his wiki page, his own biography of his life is listed as "Alternative autobiographical version" jfl. Imagine writing your own biography, only for people later to relegate it as an alternative narrative of your life.

From what I understand, to later people, his story of a failed husband/man was deeply disturbing as it means a person who failed the 2nd grihasta stage of his life can still attain mukthi (transcendence). I guess him being incel didnt help with the optics either.

In the mainstream made up narrative, a foid, his sister becomes the good person for taking care of a supposedly rude and sex addicted Arunagirinathar, who supposedly became a leper because of his addiction. All for a man who wrote his own life story down and many songs that contradict this. Man, history is just sad.

You hit the nail on the head. The worst part is, Arunagirinathar wrote a biography on his life called the Manaiaval nahaikka, and STILL they managed to twist the narrative. On his wiki page, his own biography of his life is listed as "Alternative autobiographical version" jfl. Imagine writing your own biography, only for people later to relegate it as an alternative narrative of your life.

From what I understand, to later people, his story of a failed husband/man was deeply disturbing as it means a person who failed the 2nd grihasta stage of his life can still attain mukthi (transcendence). I guess him being incel didnt help with the optics either.
this is pure ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: