Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based manlet BTFO's Terminator Stacy

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Basedking

I’m sorry you got no reply

based as fuck
wish anime was that based

Vegeta was always my favourite character

Absolutely based

Dragon ball abridged is based ngl

Too bad she became useless immediately after this fight because of the powercreep
A human managed to make androids stronger than frieza, a mutant prodigy alien..

Stronger than a super saiyan, a legendary myth among an alien race.

let that sink in

let that sink in
he also invented Perfect Cell. Gero was high IQ

let that sink in
Toriyama drew good fights and cool looking characters, but he had 0 idea about what to do with his series so this kind of nonsense happened.

But hey, he initially wanted to make the android saga about android 19 and 20 jfl. His editor told him they were pure garbage so he came up with 16, 17 and 18. He didn't like it either and forced toriyama to come up with Cell. Based
he also invented Perfect Cell. Gero was high IQ
Not high iq enough to make androids that would respond to his commands.

Nor high iq enough to make a remote that wasn't so obvious and so easily snatchable by the androids the remote was there to shut down

But mirin the autistic dedication of wanting to take revenge on goku for like 15 years or something

Last edited:
Toriyama drew good fights and cool looking characters, but he had 0 idea about what to do with his series so this kind of nonsense happened.

But hey, he initially wanted to make the android saga about android 19 and 20 jfl. His editor told him they were pure garbage so he came up with 16, 17 and 18. He didn't like it either and forced toriyama to come up with Cell. Based

Not high iq enough to make androids that would respond to his commands.

Nor high iq enough to make a remote that wasn't so obvious and so easily snatchable by the androids the remote was there to shut down

But mirin the autistic dedication of wanting to take revenge on goku for like 15 years or something
I honestly hate Toriyama. Did you watch super yet?

Goku and vegeta obtain literal god forms and android 17 is able to keep up with them.

He just keeps raising the bar higher and higher.

Those crappy chibi saiyans from that other universe achieved super saiyan one and two easily, and are on their way to saiyan 3.

Broly was able to out pace super saiyan god in like an hour.

And frieza training for 4 months and and obtained a new form. Capable of containing god destruction energy.

Its so retarded it hurts.

I honestly hate Toriyama. Did you watch super yet?

Goku and vegeta obtain literal god forms and android 17 is able to keep up with them.

He just keeps raising the bar higher and higher.

Those crappy chibi saiyans from that other universe achieved super saiyan one and two easily, and are on their way to saiyan 3.

Broly was able to out pace super saiyan god in like an hour.

And frieza training for 4 months and and obtained a new form. Capable of containing god destruction energy.

Its so retarded it hurts.
I'm never, ever touching super. I own the entire dragon ball collection and the manga ends at Buu. Toriyama is borderline senile nowadays anyway. Super is pretty much a fanfiction

edit

@ThoughtfulCel btw have you seen this video? I don't know much about super but i've watched this

jfl at how much they shit on tien while giving retarded power boosts to krillin or fucking roshi

Last edited:

But hey, he initially wanted to make the android saga about android 19 and 20 jfl.
yeah the power scaling for that arc actually made sense until 17/18 showed up. 19 and 20 were both weaker than a standard Super Saiyan and only defeated Goku because he had coronavirus. my theory is that Toryima's original plan is that they would have gone around draining people's life force similar to Cell until they could compete with the protagonists.

there is literally no logical reason why 17/18 would be stronger than super saiyans. they could have at least tried to bullshit it with something like, idk, their energy production model is based off of Frieza or something

yeah the power scaling for that arc actually made sense until 17/18 showed up. 19 and 20 were both weaker than a standard Super Saiyan and only defeated Goku because he had coronavirus. my theory is that Toryima's original plan is that they would have gone around draining people's life force similar to Cell until they could compete with the protagonists.

there is literally no logical reason why 17/18 would be stronger than super saiyans. they could have at least tried to bullshit it with something like, idk, their energy production model is based off of Frieza or something
There's also no reason why Gero's PREVIOUS models (17 and 18) were so much stronger than his 19 and 20 models. And 16 is somehow stronger than 17 and 18. So that means Gero's been making gradually making worse androids over time??

As messed up as the Buu saga was, at least I could easily accept that Buu was stronger than Frieza since he's like a magic, galactic demon of sorts

There's also no reason why Gero's PREVIOUS models (17 and 18) were so much stronger than his 19 and 20 models. And 16 is somehow stronger than 17 and 18. So that means Gero's been making gradually making worse androids over time??

As messed up as the Buu saga was, at least I could easily accept that Buu was stronger than Frieza since he's like a magic, galactic demon of sorts
19 was intentionally made weaker than his predecessors so he wouldn't be as much of a threat to Gero as his other creations were. but yeah 17 and 18 being as powerful as they are, along with 16 being stronger than them somehow just makes no sense

Dragon Ball Z made every ethnic kid with black hair and thick black eye brows wish they had blonde hair and blue eyes.

JFL at becoming Nordic when going super saiyan.

Toriyama was RacePilled as fuck.

He knew what Tinder would be like in the future.

brutal dragonballpill tbh

Vegeta during Namek and Android Saga was based. Too bad, he became a Whiteknight Cuck later.

I'm never, ever touching super. I own the entire dragon ball collection and the manga ends at Buu. Toriyama is borderline senile nowadays anyway. Super is pretty much a fanfiction

edit

@ThoughtfulCel btw have you seen this video? I don't know much about super but i've watched this

jfl at how much they shit on tien while giving retarded power boosts to krillin or fucking roshi

Iv seen that video. That guy makes great rants.

Out of all the Z Warriors Tien got the shortest end of the stick lmao

I should watch Dragon Ball tbh

Iv seen that video. That guy makes great rants.

Out of all the Z Warriors Tien got the shortest end of the stick lmao
He had some great potential :feelscry:
Fuck japs and fuck toriyama for ruining this character (as well as many others)