Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based man throws blackpill on dykes and triggers ITcels

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r1yflr/think_of_the_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Only truths were spit, seeth more faggots.

Seeing two dykes is the most disgusting thing ever. It's not natural, it's ugly and a deviation of nature. It causes inceldom and many disgraceful things in society.

Some are in favour of corrective penetration policies for dykes, I however think forced sterilization should be applied to every woman who has lesbian tendencies and they should be sent to mental asylums away from society.

The other day I saw an old man taking his daughter to school. Little bitch was already wearing the le typical dyke outfit trying to be all masculine. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

Seriously, I think If I had a lesbian daughter I'd sacrifice her. I'd be better even for her, most dykes are all depressive and suicidal because of their fucked up minds. They should just off themselves for their own good...

Is that a muslim lesbian? JFL @ modern muslims, how fucking pathetic have we become. I hope she gets "invited" to her native country by her relatives and they stone her once she arrives.

There's nothing more sickening on this planet than dykes.

Is that a muslim lesbian? JFL @ modern muslims, how fucking pathetic have we become. I hope she gets "invited" to her native country by her relatives and they stone her once she arrives.

There's nothing more sickening on this planet than dykes.
All dykes leave to dyke in another country. (I know a couple of them and i dropped the youdontexistpill on them).
It's always the english speaking westernized sandneggresses that are dykes :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r1yflr/think_of_the_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Seeing two dykes is the most disgusting thing ever. It's not natural, it's ugly and a deviation of nature. It causes inceldom and many disgraceful things in society.

Some are in favour of corrective penetration policies for dykes, I however think forced sterilization should be applied to every woman who has lesbian tendencies and they should be sent to mental asylums away from society.

The other day I saw an old man taking his daughter to school. Little bitch was already wearing the le typical dyke outfit trying to be all masculine. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

Seriously, I think If I had a lesbian daughter I'd sacrifice her. I'd be better even for her, most dykes are all depressive and suicidal because of their fucked up minds. They should just off themselves for their own good...

"Two pretty women" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: where is the blackpill? Where is being based? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes. Below we see two filthy dykes of mind and body:

Chris Bray

131978141 1318250691877337 5837012804127180780 n

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 19 36 35

Screenshot from 2021 10 25 08 57 14

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 18 29 02

Do you find them disgusting too?

See their reaction when Chad appears tho.

Those women still have sex with men. Many lesbian couples find themselves in threesomes with straight Chads. But more over, why are you spreading IT filth?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back