Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man gets caught reporting the plate number of unveiled women to police in iran.

Is that breaking the law there (being unveiled)? He isn't the one getting caught here lol

Poor dude probably got lynched by simps. I hope Iranian govERnment finds those responsible for attacking this based man, and punishes the offendERs

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Is that breaking the law there (being unveiled)? He isn't the one getting caught here lol
Yeah, it's reddit being retarded as usual

beat up/harassed for following the law. modern world

Iran have many cucks. That guy is based and I wish the cucks get jailed

Iran have many cucks. That guy is based and I wish the cucks get jailed

Jail is too soft of a punishment, they should be tortured for weeks before either being hanged or shot dead by firing squad

Here’s a comment on that thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/12oyoih/man_gets_caught_reporting_the_plate_number_of/jgogfbn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1&context=3

So because there’s no normal “handsome” Iranian guys, they must all be incels. Oh but I thought inceldom had nothing to do with your looks but everything to do with “personality”?

I hate people like that. I wish I could find these people and torture them to death severely

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/12oyoih/man_gets_caught_reporting_the_plate_number_of/jgogfbn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1&context=3

So because there’s no normal “handsome” Iranian guys, they must all be incels. Oh but I thought inceldom had nothing to do with your looks but everything to do with “personality”?

I hate people like that. I wish I could find these people and torture them to death severely

i kinda like these people unironically. they always help reinforce the blackpill whenever im in doubt.

I hope iran nukes tel aviv inshallah

All women must stay veiled or face the consequences

Really telling how the second a nonwhite guy does anything the liberal plantation masters don’t like the racism comes out. Shows what whites really think about us