Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based low inhib old ricecel jerks off sitting beside a foid

This man was a victim of a safe-rape and nobody reacted. People this days don't care about others

Someone help this poor man get the termites out of his pants!

What is he even doing lel almost like he's using his cock as a joystick

i think hes got ants in his pants

your dick is not a steering wheel @proud dweeb

What is he even doing lel almost like he's using his cock as a joystick
His dick is so small he can't even masturbate properly. I have a similar problem.

Someone help this poor man get the termites out of his pants!
subhumans could be burning right next to a foid and she wouldnt even spit on him to save his life

subhumans could be burning right next to a foid and she wouldnt even spit on him to save his life
Conversely, I think it's quite funny how there are no white knights in sight in this video. They're online activists and nothing else.

wtf kinda technique is that?

They're finally starting to learn from curries.

I Dont supporr this but goes to show how little politicians care about the problem

Weird guys will be weird if you have to work 12 hours a day, and women will not even look in your way. Some people are bound to go crazy, then they bring in migrants.
Not to add that the lack of economic funding for young people and strong work and harsh climates is leading suicide rate for women.

Yes the only way to resolve problems is if women complain