Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based low inhib man punches foid

Wish I was that low inhib

Very based violentcel

brazil is like a gta server

The other men nearby were super cowards too: they just offered "support" for the foid, rather than beating up the guy who punched the femoid and just peacefully walked away.

The other men nearby were super cowards too: they just offered "support" for the foid, rather than beating up the guy who punched the femoid and just peacefully walked away.
no he is obligated to beat the other guy.

"if i cant be a hero then i would rather be a monster"

This was only posted yesterday

no he is obligated to beat the other guy.
I'm just saying that in local bus stations I often face hooliganistic behaviour and if other men are physically weaker than me I call them to order (I have OCPD and hate disorderly behaviour).

Which doesn't mean I'd oppose beating women in the principle.

Last edited:
I particularly like it when teen boys are absent and I can bitch with rowdy poor-behaving girls who are drinking alcohol and throwing rubbish around. They cannot do anything against me because the law is on my side and if they initiated a fight by spitting on me I'd just beast them like this hero did.

Most of the time just yelling at bitches and threatening to call the police pisses these subhumans off. all incels should be nasty at women when they know a) physically strong chadlets are absent; b) the law is on his side.