Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Lationecel finds out the child is not his,exposes the whore infront of everyone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Based as fuck. He even brought the laptop with video. Giga based.
If he was white he would have maned up :soy:
CUMskins don't have the balls to do this LOL

If he was white he would have maned up :soy:
See how the whore softens her voice and trys to make the guy shut up.
Classic pyscopath tactic
Femniggers deserve nothing

See how the whore softens her voice and trys to make the guy shut up.
Classic pyscopath tactic
Femniggers deserve nothing
True, also noticed that. Fucking disgusting whore, and of course reddit is on her side.

Not sure what the laws are in mexico, but I really hope the poor guy isn't stuck paying child support like he would be in cuckerica or cuckada

That lawyer and that groom are based.

I hate being a kissless, ugly manlet virgin but situations like this make me realize that I don't need to put up with women's lying, backstabbing, psychopathic nature (yes, call it a cope --- I don't care). Let's say I really do ascend. The girl who decided to pair up with me will not see me as anything special, and will be on the lookout for Chad to Chadlite
It is estimated (can't find the source now) that in roughly 10% of couples, the male partner is not the father of the child. I think it's more, probably a good 40%. Most women end up with betas but settling down does not stop their hypergamous nature.

excelente, esa puta se lo merecía
What a nice thing to watch, besides Cheaters, this is the best thing, I can watch such shows all day

Well hopefully the laws there aren't as cucked as they are in the Anglo world, and he doesn't have to pay for the child just cause he's married.
If that happened, I would go ER on that ho and her bloodline.

Fuck that guy in the red who gets attacked and gets the cake thrown over him looks too much like me

Noooo that's trashy, respect the queen :soy:

The perfect revenge would be fathering the child. What better way to emasculate a man that have him watch his biological offspring love, trust, and learn from another man.
Always have that ace in the hole for leverage as well. Life isn’t perfect but a truly evil individual would stay in the relationship to make everyone live with their mistake forever.

So that means he's been having her followed by a private detective or whatever for at least 6 months. Sounds like a healthy relationship!

Rare based comment:
So is the trashy part her cheating on him? Or are we calling out people for being cheated on now? What sympathy does she deserve? What kind of tact should he have had after committing himself to her and she cast it to the flame of desire? What's trashy is she allowed this entire charade to continue up to the point where she actually allowed the real baby daddy to attend as a "guest"

Last edited:
Good way to start the morning. Thank you.

Not sure what the laws are in mexico, but I really hope the poor guy isn't stuck paying child support like he would be in cuckerica or cuckada
Man its such a damn shame how bad the justice system is in beatifull looking countrys like Mexico is.
98 percent of the murders are not solved and organized crime is sooo much,you either work for the cartel or get buried 3 feet under the ground.

man that guy had the balls.that would never happen in the west where most kids grow up without a family.Sorry a mom that is usually absent because she wants to work like a slave to increase her wealth and fuck chad is no family.At best they have a caring grandma/grandpa

I hate being a kissless, ugly manlet virgin but situations like this make me realize that I don't need to put up with women's lying, backstabbing, psychopathic nature (yes, call it a cope --- I don't care). Let's say I really do ascend. The girl who decided to pair up with me will not see me as anything special, and will be on the lookout for Chad to Chadlite
It is estimated (can't find the source now) that in roughly 10% of couples, the male partner is not the father of the child. I think it's more, probably a good 40%. Most women end up with betas but settling down does not stop their hypergamous nature.
Agreed. Also by confirmed in this video, she fucked the bigger dude because he was taller and had better facial features. She wanted his genes for the child.

Jfl most whitenight simpin cucks would not care nowadays and raise that child as his own.