Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based late medieval boyars of the Craiovești family.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
They boyars were aristocratic noblemen from eastern Europe. Some of their lines lasted 1000 years.
They accused Mihnea, the then king of Romania and son of the great Vlad the great the impaler, of "even slept with their wives in their presence. " They accused him of having sex with their wives in their presence.
This extract was a part of a longer slander piece written down by a chronicler of the time.

Whether it's true or not that the king did it, the phrasing implies that a wife is the property of her husband for him alone to have sex with and all other sexual acts involving her is a crime against her husband whether she or any other participant consents. They knew that it was the Chad kings responsibility to show restraint and not have sex with the wives of upstanding men in society. They knew that men who had sex with unchaste women could be punished but that female nature was eternal.
They would probably kill any man who had sex with their wife while continue to breed the cow they bought for that purpose. They were not necessarily upstanding men by the standard of equality as they probably did things like mutilate attractive servants but their view of women was probably on point.

Speaking of mutilation, they accused the king of making them less attractive through mutilation too; it was written that "He cut off the noses and lips of some " referring to the kings treatment of some boyar men. This would have made them less attractive to their wives. They allied themselves with the Ottoman Empire to topple the king that was allied with the Pope and the Czar of Russia. Romania became a vassal state to the Caliphate which was unfortunate. The great impaler had done a good job at keeping the Muslim Turks at bay, possibly preventing them of conquering Europe.

The Betas always end up revolting against the Alpha.

Old views were based, we'd have a chance in history.

@HidekiTojota @Cuyen @Sparrow's Song
>When Mehmed offered the populace the choice of Vlad or his brother Radu, the populace chose Radu and soon Vlad was again an exile on the run. An attempt to return a few years afterwards ended in his death in battle.

Wallachia is Ottoman bhai. XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania_(TV_series)

I was referring to this and I thought you meant this since it popped up when I searched "Castlevania" up.
Oops.
Damn, I feel like an oldcel now.

This is the guy who wrote the show though...

mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back