Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Judgecel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★

The judge also reportedly debated whether the teen’s actions constituted rape, attempting to distinguish rape from sexual assault. His reasoning was that rape “generally” involves perpetrators who attack at “gunpoint” or use weapons to threaten their victims. According to a local radio station, New Jersey 101.5, the defendant, identified as G.M.C., allegedly filmed himself penetrating a drunk girl from behind and sent the video to his friends. In his text message, he reportedly wrote, “When your first time having sex was rape.”

Absolute kek even the judge agrees that a foid getting roofied and drunk is her own fault.

im used to seeing articles like this. im used to men getting prison for looking at a foid

He wouldn't be so lenient towards a truecel tbh

I want to see both the female and this low inhib normie have both their lives ruined so I hope he doesn’t get off. They are only sixteen yet they are so far ahead of me socially; I wish these degenerates nothing but discomfort.

He wouldn't be so lenient towards a truecel tbh
Yeah i was torn. On one hand I agree with the judge, what he did is not rape. On the other he was only given a light punishment because he must be good looking. An incel would get life.

Both teens are still sex-havers and i hate them for it

Yeah i was torn. On one hand I agree with the judge, what he did is not rape. On the other he was only given a light punishment because he must be good looking. An incel would get life.
an incel would get 9999 years in suspended reality via use of quantum time dilation