Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based judge ruins a teen's life for hooking up.

VST

VST

Banned
-
https://youtu.be/lygigiCJu2o?t=3m10s

>Girl is 14
>Lies about her age, says she is 17
>Hooks up with a 19 year old, they fuck in the park.
>Later the 19 year old gets a visit from the police
>The girl (14) and her mother both write letters to the judge to let him go free
>The judge sentences the teenager anyways he gets 90 days in jail (+ 5 years probation where he cannot touch a smartphone or use the internet) and puts him on the sex offender register for 25 years

Lmao.

What the fuck is with those comments there? Aren't americans obsessed with having sex with minors?

>she told her real age
YOUUUUU SICK PEDOPHILE WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER

>she lied about her age
OMGGGG WHAT A BITCH THIS DUDE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT

aren't they just proving that only law is stopping them from fucking with 14yo girls?

Hookups need to be outlawed. Glad degeneracy is being punished, but the lying skank should be punished too.

He is a chad no girl will lie about her age to bang me I hope he rots in jail

This would be legal in Germany.

She blackmailed him and you say that this is Lifefuel? What the fuck

It would be lifefuel if the girl got punished

ItheIthe said:
Hookups need to be outlawed. Glad degeneracy is being punished, but the lying skank should be punished too.

exactly. It is impure. Let them both be put to the flame.

Facade said:
This would be legal in Germany.

She blackmailed him and you say that this is Lifefuel? What the fuck

It would be lifefuel if the girl got punished

She didn't blackmail him and normies are as bad as women since they're the ones encouraging them.

Cuck judges like this need to be stripped of their robes and burned alive.

VST said:
She didn't blackmail him and normies are as bad as women since they're the ones encouraging them.

She lied about her age ffs.

The guy who fucked her did nothing wrong and many users here would do the same thing

One small step for man, one giant step for mankind.

ItheIthe said:

Agree, at any age it is degeneracy.

another chad bites the dust at the hands of a white knight judge

ItheIthe said:

I am pretty sure the vast majority of the userbase would like to participate in this degeneracy if they had the opportunity to do so.

That is like saying "OH well I did not get into the club but it does not matter because it sucks and everyone who is there sucks"

The truth is that most guys here are jealous

Facade said:
I am pretty sure the vast majority of the userbase would like to participate in this degeneracy if they had the opportunity to do so.

That is like saying "OH well I did not get into the club but it does not matter because it sucks and everyone who is there sucks"

The truth is that most guys here are jealous

Precisely, IF WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, but unfortunately we don't, so we hate on normies instead.

Why was he the one punished?

VST said:
Precisely, IF WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, but unfortunately we don't, so we hate on normies instead.

Either all of it is okay ( Even if you had the opportunity) or none of it.

The hookup culture is just a reflection of the human nature and males have a biological desire to fuck as many females as they possibly can (Coolidge effect)

You cannot blame people for using their opportunities

normiesgunnurm said:

lmao hes a 3/10 psl recessed chin luckcel

giphy.webp

overlystinkypants said:
lmao hes a 3/10 psl recessed chin luckcel

giphy.webp

Yup. This could have been any if you lmao

ItheIthe said:

He got off though

Holy fuck looks theory absolutely destroyed. Nice job skipping the video where it shows what the guy looked like. Hes no chad at all. Barely a normie.

This is ragefuelz, that little bitch needs to be lynched.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back