Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Japan: Japanese female pro gamer fired after saying men under 5 feet 7 inches tall 'don't have human rights'

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Ricecel patriarch checking in:
Kana “Tanukana” Tani, one of the most prominent female figures in esports fighting, had her contract with Cyclops Athletic Gaming terminated after she made controversial remarks.

In an esports world dominated by male players, Tanukana stands out with her impressive records and placings on “Tekken.” On Thursday, however, her livestream comments where she stated short men under 5 feet 7 inches did not have “human rights,” adding that those who fall under in height should consider bone-lengthening surgery.

This resulted in her firing from Japanese esports company Cyclops Athletic Gaming, whose main sponsors are Red Bull and Alienware.

Should get ye olde bukkake punishment :feelsohh:
"Pro gamer" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat:

why doesnt she have her rights taken away for real? next time she starts mouthing off about removing rights she might think twice
or not because foids are incapable of foresight, having an inner monologue, or changing their behavior.

Repost. :fuk:
Screenshot157

mmmmmm subhuman living on easymode trying to be edgy gotta love holes:waitwhat:

She's a very impressive Tekken player. I didn't actually think it was possible for a foid to be good at that game at high level but apparently I was wrong.

M
She's a very impressive Tekken player. I didn't actually think it was possible for a foid to be good at that game at high level but apparently I was wrong.
Must have discreetly undergone gender transition and took up a male identity. Idk just a theory. I find it hard to believe actual foids are good at playing vidya games.

Images

cyclopes atheletic gaming
foid hates to be around these "short " pro gamers, i bet she loves tall cum skin chad rapist.

I mean, she isn't wrong. I can't tell if she's insulting us or trying to support us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back