Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Based japan getting horribly cucked: Yielding to feminazi whim

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
We all need to climb the rope to incel valhalla right now.

there is nothing we can do all we can do is ldar this world has descended into ungodly amounts of degeneracy

North Korea seems to be the only country free of femenism... jesus

HACK THE NUCLEAR CODES. END THE FUCKING WORLD

In the UK female doctors are basically crippling the NHS, because they costs hundreds of thousands of pounds of UK taxpayer money to train, but then they immediately want to become a GP working 20 hours a week instead of being a trauma surgeon working 80.

So we have crippling doctor shortages because medical schools insist on letting in so many female students, infact its now more female students than male, so all the speciality areas have barely any new recruits coming in so we have to import them from the third world.

Japan I am dissapoint.

JFL I was fucking to read the WP article when they anti adblocked me

In the UK female doctors are basically crippling the NHS, because they costs hundreds of thousands of pounds of UK taxpayer money to train, but then they immediately want to become a GP working 20 hours a week instead of being a trauma surgeon working 80.

So we have crippling doctor shortages because medical schools insist on letting in so many female students, infact its now more female students than male, so all the speciality areas have barely any new recruits coming in so we have to import them from the third world.

Holy shit is this actually true? Bring in the doctors and engineers from Africa.

Kek, female doctors the US dance and make music videos in the operating room during the procedure --

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/05/25/dancing-doctor-pkg-hartung.hln

Women should not be allowed in the medical field, period.

Honestly I don't personally care about the scoring system. I mean why not make the foids sign a contract saying that they cannot have kids for a certain amount of times and if they do they have to get it aborted I mean it is just a bundle of tissues after all right feminists?

Holy shit is this actually true? Bring in the doctors and engineers from Africa.

Yep I had a procedure recently, the anaesthesiologist was a curry the doctor was probably Nigerian.

Kek, female doctors the US dance and make music videos in the operating room during the procedure --

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/05/25/dancing-doctor-pkg-hartung.hln

KEK she calls up the patient she butchered and asked her to do a positive testimonial? Blacks really are low IQ.