Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based India

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer

"Public display of affection a.k.a PDA is regarded as unacceptable in India. Kissing, holding hands and hugging in public is a taboo."

Hello.

You are receiving this message because you posted in defense of India. I no longer provide individual responses on this matter. It has been my experience that Indian supporters are universally incapable of accepting verifiable truths about the country and, by extension, themselves, thus rendering discussion pointless and, therefore, a waste of time.

I wish you all the best in your ongoing battle with reality.

Yours respectfully, a logical person.

India seems pretty based for sexual stuff. One poster said even when husbands are away working in Arabia,the currywhore wives still don't cheat with Chadilaks.

Hello.

You are receiving this message because you posted in defense of India. I no longer provide individual responses on this matter. It has been my experience that Indian supporters are universally incapable of accepting verifiable truths about the country and, by extension, themselves, thus rendering discussion pointless and, therefore, a waste of time.

I wish you all the best in your ongoing battle with reality.

Yours respectfully, a logical person.
I'm from India bro

I see zoomers and faggots all the time holding hands and hugging and they indeed discomfort other people, but I have never seen anyone calling the police for it because I think most of the Indians don't know anything about this law nor do femiwhores, SJWs, wokes, manginas etc want people to know about it.

I see zoomers and faggots all the time holding hands and hugging and they indeed discomfort other people, but I have never seen anyone calling the police for it because I think most of the Indians don't know anything about this law nor do femiwhores, SJWs, wokes, manginas etc want people to know about it.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

We have laws like that in Saudi Arabia but the funny thing is these law only applies to the poor. Rich people get to do whatever they want.

"Public display of affection a.k.a PDA is regarded as unacceptable in India. Kissing, holding hands and hugging in public is a taboo."
It's not enforced

Whereabouts in India do you live bro??

Never has been and never will be. I believe faggots and currywhores would demand to abolish this law.
I watched a youtube video on this and most normies in the comments wanted it to be abolished because muh west allows it so it must be good!!!

I watched a youtube video on this and most normies in the comments wanted it to be abolished because muh west allows it so it must be good!!!
Not surprising at all. These low iq west worshipping fools are menace to India and its culture. No wonder why India is considered as the dog of west.

Not surprising at all. These low iq west worshipping fools are menace to India and its culture. No wonder why India is considered as the dog of west.
Facts I don't want india to liberalise and westernize

Why is your name Ricecel

Change it to currycel:feelsUgh:

West Bengal
Lol, majority of the curries here are Bengalicels. Your foids are the biggest whores of south asia if I am no wrong. You people are like the rice of India who get cucked by everyone :lul::lul:

Lol, majority of the curries here are Bengalicels. Your foids are the biggest whores of south asia if I am no wrong. You people are like the rice of India who get cucked by everyone :lul::lul:
Don't live in India so don't care. Been there 2 years ago and would never go back honestly.