Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based India banning (((interfaith))) marriage

how am i gonna secure a brown gf now:feelsrope:

cant read it but curries are dating out to my race by the millions and cucking me so i hope all curry males die (nonviolently)

cant read it but curries are dating out to my race by the millions and cucking me so i hope all curry males die (nonviolently)
massive cope ur race has cucked far more Indians both in money and women than vice versa
how am i gonna secure a brown gf now:feelsrope:
no brown gf, based curries hopefully they also make miscegenation require mandatory abortion and execution of both parents

massive cope ur race has cucked far more Indians both in money and women than vice versa

no brown gf, based curries hopefully they also make miscegenation require mandatory abortion and execution of both parents
im asian

how curries cucking rice in the millions? I don't believe that for a second. rice mog curries easily, BTS is number one music group while no Indian is even top 15 internationally

My parents came from different religions tbhngldedsrs

My parents came from different religions tbhngldedsrs
over for you trucel mutt trait. my parents same religion but two different country and still very bad effects.

Didn't read but india is becoming more and more anti-islam as it becomes more and more jewed.
Pakistan should nuke them to shit before it's too late.

Didn't read but india is becoming more and more anti-islam as it becomes more and more jewed.
Pakistan should nuke them to shit before it's too late.
not possible due to MAD. it's over for Indian Muslims, my Muslim curry relatives in India always bitching but they can't do anything tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back