Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based incel was yelling racist, misogynist, nazi rhetoric outside my school and makes Foids cry

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Based incel was yelling vile racist shit and calling women property outside my school:feelskek:. The police can do nothing because freedom of speech:lul:. He just ran up to a foid and called her a whoreI laughed so hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I get to class and a whore whith her whore friends comes in crying saying the guy is "racist and misogynistic and how the police should do something". She's literally in tears infront of the whole class rn:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

If it was here in Brazil this guy would go to jail for "hate speech" :soy:

You motherfuckers need to record this shit, I'll even pay you if it's funny

entitled narci cunts. I hope they die of monkey pox

Gigabased low-inhib-cel. Wish I could witness something like this

Note to self buy megaphone

Based incel was yelling vile racist shit and calling women property outside my school:feelskek:. The police can do nothing because freedom of speech:lul:. He just ran up to a foid and called her a whoreI laughed so hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I get to class and a whore whith her whore friends comes in crying saying the guy is "racist and misogynistic and how the police should do something". She's literally in tears infront of the whole class rn:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
what a chad.

You motherfuckers need to record this shit, I'll even pay you if it's funny
tbh, record it if you can, it will gain more attention

based!!!!!!!!!!!
is there a video OP?