Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel knocks out female bully

well well well... what lifefuel have we got here..

low inhib mogs me
THUGCELL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

''Rebecca Ligler’s son Elijah, a 16-year old sophomore at Noblesville High School, was involved in a fight with another student. Elijah was expelled and can’t return to the district until July 31, 2020, records show. The video was used as evidence in Elijah’s expulsion.''

So, it is basically over for him. You are not allowed to fight back as a man.

So much lifefuel man, so much!!!
Im not gonna say he is based. This is what a male should do in that situation. But this looks "based" in 2019.

Kid is based. So much awesomeness. The punch, the “don’t fuckin touch me” the pose. I even enjoyed the normie comment “you guys should kiss”.

What a badass.

Of course its a fat landwhale bullying him.A landwhale and other sub4 females are often high t and bully a man directly involving physical confrontation,while 5-10 females used their whiteknights as proxy if they want to destroy a man

"Criminal charges"??? Are you fucking kidding me? She attacked him. He defended. Those are just kids fighting and the girl got 100% what she had coming. If he gets any punishment whatsoever then this would be just another reason never to emigrate to clown country.

That's what happens when you think you are invisible for just having a vagina, all years of tutorial mode, constant praise and validation just to be brought back to reality in such a way by an ethnicel.

''Rebecca Ligler’s son Elijah, a 16-year old sophomore at Noblesville High School, was involved in a fight with another student. Elijah was expelled and can’t return to the district until July 31, 2020, records show. The video was used as evidence in Elijah’s expulsion.''

This is a fucking joke. Are you expected to just stand there and take it??? I cant fucking believe it
Clown world in a clown country.

Expelled and could face criminal charges. Not worth it. He should have handled it when there were no witnesses around.

Also, 16 year olds can't be incel.

This is a fucking joke. Are you expected to just stand there and take it??? I cant fucking believe it
Clown world in a clown country.

If his parents don't sue the school then they are shit parents and too beta themselves.

Apperently, yes. They want us to not fight back and just take it. And then when eventually some man snaps, they all act perplexed and be like ''how did that happen, let us ban all guns teehee.''.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!! Then kicks the bitch. LMAO!

"The complaint says Elijah suffers from depression and anxiety"

I bet he feels much better now.

If his parents don't sue the school then they are shit parents and too beta themselves.
They are probably too poor, the kid is native alaskan
he is insanely short and has insanely ethnic eskimo features with death tier facial bloat and recessed bones. it is no wonder white roasties want to pick on him and his mother says he has depression .

"Criminal charges"??? Are you fucking kidding me? She attacked him. He defended. Those are just kids fighting and the girl got 100% what she had coming.
This.

Fucking clown world.

Expelled and could face criminal charges. Not worth it. He should have handled it when there were no witnesses around.

He clearly has no one in his corner really. He fucking showed them pent up anger and strength :feelsree:ya it wasn’t worth it but the camera’s were out so he unpacked his problem.

I hope he starts posting here.

Of course its a fat landwhale bullying him.A landwhale and other sub4 females are often high t and bully a man directly involving physical confrontation,while 5-10 females used their whiteknights as proxy if they want to destroy a man
This loll

Last edited:
Apperently, yes. They want us to not fight back and just take it. And then when eventually some man snaps, they all act perplexed and be like ''how did that happen, let us ban all guns teehee.''.
US school systems are like this. They always told us that we weren't allowed to defend ourselves, even against another male. That we would get suspended. I guess beating a girl causes expulsion.

a true legend. hope he ends up here ill lay out the red carpet,some fine tunes and some mead. shame he is the one to lose out though it fucking sucks that a foid can touch you but if you shove back you get in shit

foids need to learn their place as the weaker sex. they have become too complacent in this society.

Fucking based. Too bad the bitch didn’t die

He warned her to back up, she adopted a more aggressive stance, put her hands on him first and he defended himself. Based.

Ofc it's a landwhale, good thing she got BTFO'd

I remember seeing this one on Braincels. Kid is a lowinibmaxxed ricecel. You can feel his repressed incel rage at the last kick.

OvERlord of the IncelosphRE

Good hit! Where can I buy this man a beer?

Of course he gets a ridiculous punishment for defending himself. Female gets off with no punishment as per usual

He needs to give us his power

How can 16 year olds not be involuntarily celibate? You know the definition of incel?

This guy is awesome. So they let the foid stay there after she attacked him first?

Watching this felt better than cumming.I couldn't have done this because of gang of white knight cucks defending m'lady

Legend, but unfortunately , he'll get punished because you can't fight against female bullies.

Based kidcel putting that bitch in her place was glorious, more based than 90% of the male population, but the fact he got punished for fighting back makes it pretty :woke:fuel

True justice at play.

yup. but he can get a ged. every ugly person should get GED over normal highschool. I regret not having done so. I would have saved 3 years and have more money for monk max

"Criminal charges"??? Are you fucking kidding me? She attacked him. He defended. Those are just kids fighting and the girl got 100% what she had coming. If he gets any punishment whatsoever then this would be just another reason never to emigrate to clown country.
B-but she’s a girllll!!