Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based immigrants make tea&crumpet foid feel unsafe

fuck those shitskins.

Ofc, it's always a foid.

Yet if it was some guy such as myself speaking about his concerns for his own safety, lowered QOL, racial-tension, possible stagnant wages & increased taxes, etc. no one would pay attention at all.

Just existing as a male is somehow a threat to random foids, go figure.

Clown world.
Just Be Woman is law.
Foid worship
No, as per my message here:
Ofc, it's always a foid.

Yet if it was some guy such as myself speaking about his concerns for his own safety, lowered QOL, racial-tension, possible stagnant wages & increased taxes, etc. no one would pay attention at all.
Incels living in these countries have a valid reason to be worried also.

based immigrants for making her feel unsafe

Incels living in these countries have a valid reason to be worried also.
You need to be very low T to feel afraid by the existence of some brown male in your neighborhood.

I'm more afraid to be accused of random shit by foids and then have the entire state and laws against me than to get robbed and lose, like 20 in cash. I live in a high crime area and I literally almost got robbed btw. But still, life is life. Foids are just using tricks and unlawful laws against men all the time.