Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IHOP restaurant refuses service to Niggers

The wild thing is that there's plenty of ethnics in Mesquite. It's not like it's some rural sundown town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It’s still basically Dallas, a major metropolitan area full of spics and non whites. Makes you wonder, what was that waitress doing there for 25 years? If I wageslaved at IHOP for even a fraction of that, I’d hate my shit ass life too :feelskek:

Last edited:
nationalism is on the rise in both europe and the US.

The wild thing is that there's plenty of ethnics in Mesquite. It's not like it's some rural sundown town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It’s still basically Dallas, a major metropolitan area full of spics and non whites. Makes you wonder, what was that waitress doing there for 25 years? If I wageslaved at IHOP for even a fraction of that, I’d hate my shit ass life too :feelskek:
Real question is how she made it 25 years with no customer complaints, maybe only white people eat ihop

It doesnt make sense. There are plenty of faggots in dallas who would gladly take the niggers BBC in the bathroom. Everyone in dallas is a faggot.
This true @BummerDrummer ? If so then @weaselbomber and @OwariDa plan to take a one way trip

It doesnt make sense. There are plenty of faggots in dallas who would gladly take the niggers BBC in the bathroom. Everyone in dallas is a faggot.
90s and early 2000s texas was chad

This true @BummerDrummer ? If so then @weaselbomber and @OwariDa plan to take a one way trip
they do say everything is bigger in texas

i fuckin love ihops lol

if that happened to me i'd be way more upset at not getting some sweet pancakes.

not so much upset about the racism.

as for the incident, from my experience I don't like patronizing white owned businesses. not just because the owners but also because of the white patrons. thats been my experience with whites here in northern california.

I'll get looks of pure disgust from white karens that are there and the owners will give me nasty looks. it just keeps happening over and over again. in fact its happened so much I know exactly the kind of look and what it means. the white karens usually have their heads turned one way yet their eye balls are rolled towards me with their heads facing another way. if that kinda stuff happens to a ricecel like me (and we are the most law abiding group out there), i'm sure it happens to a ton more non-thuggish law abiding blacks and hispanics.

just don't do it. its 2024 and you can know which businesses are white owned with mostly white patrons. I avoid those. The racism in America is really bad yet really covert. Its implicit that there are white only spaces and that there are majority minority spaces.

Last edited:
i fuckin love ihops lol

if that happened to me i'd be way more upset at not getting some sweet pancakes.

as for the incident, from my experience I don't like patronizing white owned businesses. not just because the owners but also because of the white patrons. thats been my experience with whites here in northern california.

I'll get looks of pure disgust from white karens that are there and the owners will give me nasty looks. it just keeps happening over and over again. in fact its happened so much I know exactly the kind of look and what it means. the white karens usually have their heads turned one way yet their eye balls are rolled towards me with their heads facing another way. if that kinda stuff happens to a ricecel like me (and we are the most law abiding group out there), i'm sure it happens to a ton more non-thuggish law abiding blacks and hispanics.

just don't do it. its 2024 and you can know which businesses are white owned with mostly white patrons. I avoid those. The racism in America is really bad yet really covert. Its implicit that there are white only spaces and that there are majority minority spaces.
It does sound more brutal Like that, But Then again there are plenty of black small businesses that kick out whites

Ima go to dallas to have my BBC in some ass not the other way around

Private bidness, they have the right to refuse service to known troublemakers :bigbrain:

they've been discriminated for 25 years and they keep going there?

gad dayum diz wite beech raysist n shiet she dindu done no serviss to mah fuggin blak azz

I need anti-feminism to be on the rise
That is also number 1 on my priority list, we Really need a healthy dating market/environment ASAP. Cause either:

1. an influx of guys, will go ER on a shopping mall in the game GTA 5 (you need a good gaming PC for that)
2. revolution will take place (minecraft and roblox)

based
starve niggers

That is also number 1 on my priority list, we Really need a healthy dating market/environment ASAP. Cause either:

1. an influx of guys, will go ER on a shopping mall in the game GTA 5 (you need a good gaming PC for that)
2. revolution will take place (minecraft and roblox)
Bruh its Been 1 month in 2024 and there was only the fake and gay perry shooting
Then some tranny shot up lakewood church and killed one

I don't believe this shit happened. That would be business suicide. It looks like just another case of niggers playing the victim card and being dramatic about "RAYSIS WYPIPO."

In fact, I think she made up the whole thing up about what the server said. There's absolutely NO FUCKING WAY the waitress said she wouldn't serve them because of their skin color. What really happened - if you listen closely - is that the server they got was at the end of their shift and was letting them know that her shift is about to end and to close their bill. That's all it was, and they interpreted this shit as, "dis bich wan us outta here cuz she raysis."

Last edited:
And they all got fired. How stupid do you have to be to flat out state that's the reason you won't serve someone? Dumb enough to be working at IHOP for 25 years I guess. Anyways, do Southern and Midwestern states not have mom and pop brunch places, or even diners? I always hear people from those states touting chains.

I recognize the smile in that avi anyday

View attachment 1063676
The only godly negro in existence.

Shut up and gtfo nigger!

I mean if they are just simply not being served because they are blacks then that's fucked up. But if those niggers are in there causing nothing but problems then they have absolutely no right to be served. But yeah the manager or whoever the fuck she is could've handled this way better

i fuckin love ihops lol

What race are you? That's fucked up

Also I fucking love IHOP, Waffle House and Dennys. They are all very good