Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based husbandcel

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Someone found the black/redpill and is on their way to ascension, buddy boyos. JFL @ the roast getting called out for saying she likes bald men. He caught her coping tbh. Good on him for knowing these holes are hypergamous and always branch swinging. She's probably already cheated hundreds of times tho, tbh.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/relati.../how_do_i_28f_stop_my_husband_32m_from_being/

"I married my husband 6 years ago. He is the most charismatic and confident guy I ve ever met. I am happy with him and our relationship is great.
However during 2018 he changed so much. He suddenly started to be obsessed about his looks. We had a small discussion and he said he wants me to be genuinely attracted to his face and not just be with him because he is a good guy. I am super attracted to him. I have never told him the opposite or made him feel the opposite.
Back in January he started showing me pictures of his photoshoped face and how he can improve his facial aesthetics. He became obsessed with getting a chiseled jaw. He told me that he wants to get chin and jaw implants. I thought he was joking but it turned out that he already had bocked an appointment with a surgeon. He got the implants and it was a nightmare. He had numbness all over his lower teeth and then got an infection and had to remove the chin implant. He basically wasted 10k+ on nothing
After that experience I thought he will stop with this new obsession but I couldn't be more wrong. He got fillers and botox injected on him. Since they are temporary and safe procedures I didn't care that much.
Last week I found a drug called "Proscar" in his drawer. I googled it and I initially found out that it is a drug for prostate enlargement. His father died of prostate cancer so when I read that it is used for prostate problems I thought my husband has prostate cancer and started crying. Later on he told me that the dose he is using has nothing to do with prostate and he is using it for hair regrowth. I went on and read on the internet about the drug and the side effects are crazy. I tried to convince him to stay away from the drug but he refused and he is actually planning to get a hair transplant that can cost him 30k. I am annoyed because I met him while he was bald and he knows that I prefer men who have buzzcut/bald and I actually hate longish hair on men. He says that I am lying and every woman loves hair and I am just trying to not hurt his feelings.
I don't know how can someone be so confident about himself suddenly turns into someone who is so insecure? Is it something related to age or what?
tl;dr my husband[32M] of 6 years suddenly started to become so obsessed about his looks. He also accuses me of only being attracted him because he is a good guy. He wants to get suregries and is taking dangerous medicine to create what he calls "geniune physical attraction" ."
How can I stop this and get back my old husband?