Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based Hungary

very based indeed

Glad I live here tbh

Did it satate their hunger though

If enough countries ban homosex, the West literally won't be able to sanction them all. Africa and MENA is, for the most part, still doing it's anti-gay thing, so it's up to the rest of Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe to join the trend.

Orban is based, Hungary is first to say no to EU.

I was about to start a thread but thankfully I found this one. Good news: the bill was passed. Based

Triggered sodomites are screaming louder than when they get it up the ass, but their rights are not being curtailed. From the New York Times:

The new rules, unexpectedly added to the bill by government-aligned lawmakers last week, require the labeling of all content that might fall into that category of “not recommended for those under 18 years of age.” Such content would be restricted for media like television to the hours between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. The restrictions extend to advertisements and even sexual education, which the law would restrict to teachers and organizations approved by the government

No one is rounding them up or beating them; Hungary just doesn't want kids exposed to their disgusting lifestyle, which they should rightfully keep private

Saying "we were born this way, we should be loud and proud" is like me saying "I was born with this small penis so I should walk around naked and show it to people". Just because you were born a certain way doesn't mean you have to shout it from the roof tops.