Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based homo Kevin Spacey found not guilty of fucking that kid or whatever.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

He beat a civil case. Which is pretty hard to beat. For context, OJ Simpson won criminal but lost civil. Criminal = "Maybe he did it, but you gotta go through all sorts of legal hoops if you want consequences." Civil = "If it's common sense that he did it, he fries." Spacey beat both.

I don't post here very often, but I love the holidays. And every year Kevin Spacey posts a Christmas video to fuck with the people who want to see him punished for the crimes he supposedly committed. This year is gonna be chef's kiss, don't miss it.

He beat a civil case. Which is pretty hard to beat. For context, OJ Simpson won criminal but lost civil. Criminal = "Maybe he did it, but you gotta go through all sorts of legal hoops if you want consequences." Civil = "If it's common sense that he did it, he fries." Spacey beat both.

I don't post here very often, but I love the holidays. And every year Kevin Spacey posts a Christmas video to fuck with the people who want to see him punished for the crimes he supposedly committed. This year is gonna be chef's kiss, don't miss it.
Check out my thread below

I can't say I'm too happy about an openly morally degenerate homosexual being awarded this success... :feelsUgh:

But I don't know much about the details of the case; must've done something real bad for even the globohomo-promoting organization of Netflix to dismiss him immediately. :feelsjuice:

Faggot, gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back