Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Hillary wanted to destroy Jewish Control Over USA

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

since cuck trump is licking their nuts now, i think they got him elected

Wtf I love Hillary now?

That orange baboon was a cuck.

Yang 2020!!

logo-for-facebook.png

uiEvAmD.jpg

images

ANDREW YANG FOR CALIPH 2020!
أنا أؤيد أندرو يانغ كزعيم للثورة الإنسانية الإسلامية الأمريكية الأمريكية إنسيلستاني وكخليفة لإمبراطورية شيتبوست الأمريكية!

what stage are they on now?

ANDREW YANG FOR CALIPH 2020!
أنا أؤيد أندرو يانغ كزعيم للثورة الإنسانية الإسلامية الأمريكية الأمريكية إنسيلستاني وكخليفة لإمبراطورية شيتبوست الأمريكية!
View attachment 100626

5c8893f9ee9c8.jpg
8bb.jpg
1552404237991-618x464.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
rxd66l6qf5l21.png

Holy shit this is the ultimate plot twist. #imwithher

all of them are cucks except for yang

End Jewish control and replace it with child sex cult Illuminati control. Swapping out one evil for another

old bitch does a lot of emailing

her and his husband is a jewish puppet

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this news.

Every major political figure is kike controlled

i highly doubt it btw i think this is some 4d chess move by the jews

yeah, even if it wasn't Jews hate other Jews and Hillary is one of the biggest Jews there is

JFL at voting for Trump in 2020

Trump is the most pro-jewish president for a long time. His son-in-law is a Jew and a Zionist

Trump is the most pro-jewish president for a long time. His son-in-law is a Jew and a Zionist
Every US president is a fucking shill for the jude, they are undermining western society

You'll learn they all stick together no matter what.

Make the normies, soyboys, Chads, foids, and kikes pay for our pitiful existences. #YangGang

Der-Jude-Kriegsanstifter-Kriegsverlaengerer.jpg

Oh bullshit, she's in cahoots with the Saudis & the kikes. It's just nonsense to make you believe they're opponents & not all picked by the same ppl.

Suddenly I don't hate her that much
Who knew a foid with brain damage could be so redpilled and based

She knew the audience she’s be appealing too. It’s all lies, she’s using it as an advantage point.

I don't really trust either side of any debate nowadays.. too much kikery involved to truly believe in any particular view. I believe in carving out ones own destiny.. free from constraints set upon us by outside factors.

Hillary is a feminazi. JFL at calling her “based”.

Lmao. Does anyone actually think that any fucking person on this planet can stop the jews and elites? Only way you can get rid of their control is if everyone unites which won't happen because humans are fucking stupid. Stop wasting your time on Political figures, they cant do a Goddamn thing for you.