Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based guy puts toilet in her place in TV show

is this a Chad?

This Jewtube kike is not based, but what he did is funny.

I've seen women who do that. Not sure why they do it. Maybe they think it's cute? Anyways, I miss the old Ethan Klein when he used to be funny before he went political. Then the downfall happened when he became a more potent libtard.

I've seen women who do that. Not sure why they do it. Maybe they think it's cute? Anyways, I miss the old Ethan Klein when he used to be funny before he went political. Then the downfall happened when he became a more potent libtard.
You need to understand that EVERYTHING a woman does is to appear cute. For them it's a life and death question. Just like buxxer invest a shit ton of effort into careermaxxing, women do it to cutemaxx. She has an ugly frog face and she seems to be some kind of mystery meat so she needs to cope. She thinks its sexy.

You need to understand that EVERYTHING a woman does is to appear cute. For them it's a life and death question. Just like buxxer invest a shit ton of effort into careermaxxing, women do it to cutemaxx. She has an ugly frog face and she seems to be some kind of mystery meat so she needs to cope. She thinks its sexy.
Very good point.