Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Guy From A Race That SHALL NOT BE NAMED Tells You to Stay AWAY From That Other Race That SHALL NOT BE NAMED! AKA NIGGERS! WOW!

Tbh I don't see this as racist. If a black person said this everyone would be like "well that's your opinion and that's fine." And I would agree. Maybe this multiculturalism thing has shown us that its an utter failure and homogenic societies do better overall.

Tbh I don't see this as racist. If a black person said this everyone would be like "well that's your opinion and that's fine." And I would agree. Maybe this multiculturalism thing has shown us that its an utter failure and homogenic societies do better overall.
I don't think it's racist either. I don't want cracker devils like this near me either.

But he's cappin because white people have done way more to increase their proximity to us than we have to them. Trying to sequester yourself in your gated communities WELL AFTER THE FACT is just irony slapping you in the face.