Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Ghandi would "sleep" but not "penetrate" multiple foids

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Ghandi was either gay or giga low T.

:lul::lul::lul::p:feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ghandi was either gay or giga low T.
Maybe but he still slept with them even if he didn't fuck.
Original inspiration thread: https://incels.is/threads/just-gandhi-max.93476/

Too bad these foids are pretty Ugly tbh all things considered. But for a 77 year old man not bad.
Gandhi also cucked his grand nephew :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
"Eighteen-year-old Abha, the wife of Gandhi's grandnephew Kanu Gandhi, rejoined Gandhi's entourage in the run-up to independence in 1947 and by the end of August he was sleeping with both Manu and Abha at the same time."

@Dotrinfobe thoughts? :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Just be one of the most influential activists br00

View attachment 497184
Too bad these foids are pretty Ugly tbh all things considered. But for a 77 year old man not bad.
"Eighteen-year-old Abha, the wife of Gandhi's grandnephew Kanu Gandhi, rejoined Gandhi's entourage in the run-up to independence in 1947 and by the end of August he was sleeping with both Manu and Abha at the same time."

th3 last indian villian final boss

He was lolipilled and knew better then to hurt the lolis with his massive curry dick.

@Diocel @highinhibition @HighTCurryMale @curryboy420 @Subhuman Currycel @Subhuman100 @ryan @Zer0/∞ Thought? @FamilyGuy1999 @shii410
He was lolipilled and knew better then to hurt the lolis with his massive curry dick.
th3 last indian villian final boss
He was also one for he first founding fathers of Redpill

View attachment 497187
He apparently also slept with his friends' wives
"'I deliberately want to become a eunuch mentally,' he explained to them - as he started sharing his bed with his friends' wives." Lmao. The more I read about this nigga, the more crazy shit I find out! :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
"'I deliberately want to become a eunuch mentally,' he explained to them - as he started sharing his bed with his friends' wives." Lmao. The more I read about this nigga, the more crazy shit I find out! :lul::lul:
Hey bro, I want to mentally train myself to become enlightened, so how about you let me sleep with your wife and daughter to practice? :ahegao:

Ultimate 200 IQ curry guru game.

@Extra-Samsaric @s0ver @Made in Heaven @LOLI BREEDING thoughts? :forcedsmile:
@PrestonYnot- @lonelyc
@lonelycurry26

Last edited:

View attachment 497184

@Diocel @highinhibition @HighTCurryMale @curryboy420 @Subhuman Currycel @Subhuman100 @ryan @Zer0/∞ Thought? @FamilyGuy1999 @shii410

He apparently also slept with his friends' wives
"'I deliberately want to become a eunuch mentally,' he explained to them - as he started sharing his bed with his friends' wives." Lmao. The more I read about this nigga, the more crazy shit I find out! :lul::lul::lul:

based cucker jfl.

that's pretty cucked :feelsmage:
no way that's real :feelswhat: he definitely fukked them he was just larping he didn't ngl ngl