Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Based foid describes perfectly my toxic mother

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vQhlWBlfUk

I grew up with a toxic narcissistic mother combined with an alcoholic passive father. My mother NEVER told me that she loves
me. She always made me feel miserable. She makes drama from every little thing. She compares me with others and always reminds my own failures and makes me feel like shit. I had thoughts about murdering my parents and killing myself since I was a little child. (They beat me with a belt countless of times). My mother never did anything for me when I was getting bullied at school. She never have showed me any affection. She subtly blames me for being disrespectful towards her (for being a woman) and laughs at me for still being a virgin loser. :feelsree:

I try so hard to contain myself and not punch her. I pray to god so never comes the day I have to put myself in the situation to put to her sleeping forever for making my life so fucking miserable.

This video exemplifies how she was towards me all my life.

why u watch foids speaking on internet

That's unfortunate to read OP, but bow are you blamed for being disrespectful to your mother? That is what I don't understand.