Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based foid addresses male loneliness

Rat-faced cunt is doing it for the hype

Fuck you

They want power over incels and are trying to use machiavellian tactics in order to do so. Hitler did the same thing when the german population was mad and angry (he was elected and given power). She is trying to do the same thing.

Rat-faced cunt is doing it for the hype

View attachment 865675
She kinda reminds me of prime Boxxy (people who remember the Internet when it was good will remember her) which is her niche I guess.
Bluepilled soyified incels watching her stuff think because she has neotonous "cute" (though she seems to be approaching the wall like Boxxy) look they would be nice to them in real life & not be like the other girls or something :feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

Last edited:
This liberal bitch be grifting.

you pathetic fool, there's a reason why this bitch has 1 MILLION + followers. ITS BECAUSE SHES GOOD AT FOOLING YOU INTO THINKING SHE COULD BE ANY ONES GF or even just a friend (you cuck).

shes just another pbd hole that is like the human equivalent of Scarjo in 'Her'
I am not fooled by anyone, I already clarified that I don't care if it's genuine or not but the fact that a foid is talking about this subject in a positive manner instead of the common hate we receive from foids and libtards is still the better option. You all who are attacking me are the ones acting like a bunch of emotional low IQ foids.

"He say based and foid in same sentence?? He cuck simp!! He trust in foid!!"

No, I do not believe or trust her or any foid for that matter, I am simply judging the subject matter and from what I've seen the commentary is pretty based, regardless if it is for attention and views or not.

Kys retarded ass nigger. There is no such thing as based foid. She is just chasing attention from lonely simps

classic look at what they do and ignore what they say case

>"based foid"
:feelskek:
"awalt" comes to mind. Feigning empathy for men is just a good start to get clout right now, don't fall for it.
Shoe0nHead Loves People Jerking Off To Her Leaked Nudes
Link: https://soundgasm.net/u/ihateusernames1337/Shoe0nHead-Loves-People-Jerking-Off-To-Her-Leaked-Nudes