Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Final boss tier MGTOW redpiller on Dr Phil

3:03 LMAOO, no come back from her because she knows its true.

This guy is giga based.

I always like this video.

video bothers me because i know he gets a fuck ton of pussy

roleplay: in this thread we're in 2008

well this is a blast from the past

We need a president like this :feelskek:

Off topic but Dr Phil related - anyone else remember the bumfights creator who got invited onto Dr Phil and then turned up dressed as Dr Phil so got booted off the show? :feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

Last edited:
I remember watching that guy when I was still bluepilled, it's impossible not to like the guy. I've always felt drawn to the truth and people who speak the truth.

Old but gold.
Didn't he cry like a bitch though when he saw a fake story that his wife died or something.
That made him snap into reality and treat her like "muh kween"

Maybe that was another story, don't remember

Women base a guy's worth based off the the number of women he had sex with. Everytime you get in an argument with a woman, they'll just start attacking you by calling you a virgin, small dicked, incel etc.
Imagine everyones reaction if the guy in the video had somehow proved that he slays prior to coming up on the stage

I want to go back to 2008 :cryfeels:

roleplay: in this thread we're in 2008
any of you guys want to play that cool zombies map in world at war? You just have to beat the campaign to unlock it bro.

any of you guys want to play that cool zombies map in world at war? You just have to beat the campaign to unlock it bro.
im chargin mah lazer