Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Based Filipino classmate

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
When I was around 16 I used to have a filipino classmate but I only had 1 subject with him. He was a short and brown asian with a strong accent in a country filled with white tall chads, so basically over from the start. I didn't really want to have any friends, since I hated all my classmates. But I felt fucking bad for him, everyone bullied him for no reason. I assumed he didn't have any friends either but was surprised when I heard that he's got quite a lot of girl friends from another class.
The guys bullying him didn't bully me for some reason, even though I talked with him. I didn't stand up for him when he got bullied, as I already had no friends and was seen as a weirdo. I kinda regret that. I just told him to ignore them.

Ever since he talked to me he looked happier and he was telling me about a girl friend of his which he has a crush on. He kept telling me about how beautiful and nice she is. Eventually he asked her out, and to no-ones surprise she rejected him. He was sad and I tried to make him feel better but it didn't work. The girls were basically treating him like an innocent puppy. One day after school she followed us with a sad expression on her face. She was indeed beautiful. She caught up to us and tried talking to him, he just ignored her until he snapped and told her "go away you slut". He then started walking fast and away from us.
"Wait up!" I told him, but he didn't stop. She then asked me "Are you his friend?" and I told her yes. She made some puppy eyes and asked me to try to get him to forgive her. I told her sure... but I never mentioned it.

Anyways we had summer break shortly afterwards and I never saw him again. Hope he's doing good.

thanks for the cope advice

Most powerful race

She needed a Potential betabux . After she realized what she did .

If i was a bitch i would just keep Guys warm " ASK Them for favours here and there ,( to Check loyality ) and Then Pick one that Is established "

These retards live on Insert CD Mode , yet Ruin It for themselfs because of Muh Chad " Retards :panties::feelstastyman:

He shouldn’t have rejected her when she came back to him, sounds like a volcel, that was probably one of his rare opportunities to get some pussy

Before Kpop, out of all the Asian men, Filipinos did the best with white foids. South east asian men in general do better with foids than East Asian men despite being 2-3 inches shorter than east Asian men on average and far dumber.

Filipinos even do ok with east asian foids.

This is despite being 5'4 on average lol.

White foids like the light brown pacific islander look. Bigger bones and longer limbs. Some white foids have quite a fetish for filipino dudes as long as he's not a short dark ugly manlet.