Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based eugenicist men are given the greenlight to sterilize mentally retarded prostitute

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Dr. Albert Sidney Priddy, superintendent[10] of the Virginia State Colony for Epileptics and Feebleminded, could fairly be described as a zealot of eugenics. Prior to 1924, Priddy had performed hundreds of forced sterilizations by creatively interpreting laws which allowed surgery to benefit the "physical, mental or moral" condition of the inmates at the Colony. He would operate to relieve "chronic pelvic disorder" and, in the process, sterilize the women. According to Priddy, the women he chose were "immoral" because of their "fondness for men," their reputations for "promiscuity," and their "over-sexed" and "man-crazy" tendencies. One sixteen-year-old girl was sterilized for her habit of "talking to the little boys."

Looking to determine if the new law would survive a legal challenge, on September 10, 1924, Priddy filed a petition with his board of directors to sterilize Carrie Buck. She was an 18-year-old patient at his institution who he claimed had a mental age of 9.[11] Priddy maintained that Buck represented a genetic threat to society. According to him, Buck's 52-year-old mother possessed a mental age of 8, had a record of prostitution and immorality, and had three children without good knowledge of their paternity.

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. famously wrote, "Three generations of imbeciles are enough," essentially endorsing the sterilization of Carrie Buck.

Imagine how many subsequent generations of whores and violent worthless 80 IQ men were wiped out in one fell swoop by this decision. Totally golden

Imagine how many subsequent generations of whores and violent worthless 80 IQ men were wiped out in one fell swoop by this decision. Totally golden
Now do all the jews!

If I were staff in a female prison I'd be performing fertilization operations:feelsohh:

What a nigger he got rid of all the girls.who would fuck us now we just have these chadsexual Nazi bitches

Imagine if when I was little the 16 year old slut came to talk to me I would become a mega normie