Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ethnic manlet!

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
if it was a chad...:feelsclown:

It's not "based"; It's common sense. When holes denigrate us, they denigrate us because orbiters prop them up enough to make all their viewpoints seem valid. When we denigrate holes, it is because we are aware of the object reality of hole inferiority and know that anyone with a semblance of intelligence can see how worthless holes are compared to us.

Motherfucking ugly bitch thinks she is the last coke of the desert, fucker should be grateful to be touched by someone.
I wouldn't even touch her even with pliers.

Motherfucking ugly bitch thinks she is the last coke of the desert, fucker should be grateful to be touched by someone.
I wouldn't even touch her even with pliers.
lol i love how the news refers to her as a "a YoUng woman" nigga she old a fuck! (that bitch 30!)

dress like a whore, get treated like a whore

It's not "based"; It's common sense. When holes denigrate us, they denigrate us because orbiters prop them up enough to make all their viewpoints seem valid. When we denigrate holes, it is because we are aware of the object reality of hole inferiority and know that anyone with a semblance of intelligence can see how worthless holes are compared to us.
Images   2023 05 04T114318298

This trashy bitch is dressed like a prostitute with has her ass and tits hanging out. He probably thought she was advertising her goods
Well said

This is why i don't respect Tallfags! Tallfags are so cucked they only care about how their height benefits in relation to attracting women. In reality it's basic respect that height grants you. Do you honestly think that this scantily dressed whore would have went off on or even hit this man had he have been 6'+? Women know they can get away with fighting a smaller man.

Based. I saw a Ukrainian or Russian (don't know which language it was) with a big ass in a short leather shirt but couldn't get myself to grab. Whore got me bricked up irl. Too risky cause of other ppl.