Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Based Ethnic-cel Goes Off on His White Loving Chad Chasing Slut Sister's BF (Faggot from IT)

J.G:

Meladerm

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

My mans got his priorities straight:feelsjuice:

He should just go eat rice

he should join with them

Lmfaooo this is a brown persons house could not be more clear. “What does this mean?” Take a wild mother fucking guess smooth brain. You are not welcome there.

Thank god I don't have a Sister as an Ethnic, that's nightmare for Ethnicels albeit. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

"He then said “you can’t expect me to let you come into my house drunk and fuck my sister” (super fucking creepy, why tf is a 15 year old thinking about his sister like that?) also it seems very misogynist that he thinks as a 15 yr old boy he should be in control of his 19 yr old sister"

Why? Because it's fucking true? Isn't that the best possible reason for thinking anything? JFL these normies are all the same, retards like this get laid while we rot. Females selecting for those who are as emotional, politically correct, and braindead as they are themselves.

Her brother is based.
I fucking hate curryfoids who suck white dick shamelessly. They be should be shot and killed immediately.

Last edited:
whore slut should know her place and date within her culture

I do hope he fucks her while drunk and then beat the shit out of her (in smash bros)

"He then said “you can’t expect me to let you come into my house drunk and fuck my sister” (super fucking creepy, why tf is a 15 year old thinking about his sister like that?) also it seems very misogynist that he thinks as a 15 yr old boy he should be in control of his 19 yr old sister"

Why? Because it's fucking true? Isn't that the best possible reason for thinking anything? JFL these normies are all the same, retards like this get laid while we rot. Females selecting for those who are as emotional, politically correct, and braindead as they are themselves.
That snow nigger ape really fucking thinks men shouldn't have control over women:feelshaha: No wonder these soy whites let blacks and sands fuck their women

Honestly, I hope that chad pumps & dumps that self-hating curryfoid's ass :feelsmage:

Based currylet. How dare a person be uncomfortable with having a stranger in their house loudly fuck their sister? I'm so glad he stood up for himself. Typical white boy trying to smash and dash some easy pus goes and complains on the internet that all curries are misogynists. The real misogynists are the guys who pump and dump women. I hope his whore sister cried her eyes out. I envy muslims who mail their daughters back to the homeland as soon as she looks at a white boy.

He should kill both of them and rape his sister(in video game)