Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elon Musk says "The left hates Asians"

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl this is a great win for us ricecels. Of course when he said "Asians" he meant ricecels.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1712094933958398038

Yeah, not because they are smart but because colleges are stacy getaway camp for fucking CHAD and TYRONE, no ricecels arrowed

Poor xing xong rejected by foid and university

left is mostly foids concentrated and they only love STRAIGHT WHITE CHAD.
don't let their campaign fool you otherwise because STRAIGHT WHITE CHAD are short in supply and many foids can't get them, so they do outrage against STRAIGHT WHITE CHADS.
grapes are sour for many leftard foids.
Asians and curry will always be discriminated against so there is no surprise.

They hate asian MEN, similar to how they hate original men.

This is colonialism 101.

You colonize a people through the women. The men are a threat, so they have to be kept in a subordinate position while the women are elevated and allowed to assimilate.

I say this as someone who literally has the name of an Asian woman. They look of disappointment when people see that I'm not is a fixture of my life.

Stupid people are going to use this as an excuse to bash black people and complain about "muh affirmative action" but nope, this is pure cryto-neocolonialism.

I hate asians because they are white cock sucking trolodytes with no self respect or self esteem. If they were muslim, they would have more dignity as a race

To be fair, ricecels take the studymaxxing thing way too far. I think at this point there are more than enough ricemen in STEM. It also overcrowds the tech hubs and makes them ridiculously expensive and impossible to find housing in (NY, SF)

And lastly, as a ricecel, why the fuck would you want to torture yourself at American uni? It must be peak suifuel to live on campus and see noodles flocking to chads, changs, and tyrones.

All that said, Elon is correct. Most Asian men are viewed as eunuchs by the libs, which naturally results in disdain and stories like this.

Jfl this is a great win for us ricecels. Of course when he said "Asians" he meant ricecels.

Asians are too smart for kikes they want them gone thats why they promote racemixing

To me the American left is code word for (in order from greatest to least):

1. Jewish American liberals (the most rabid liberals of all, they seem to promote liberalism because it makes them feel safer even if it hurts everyone else, which is to say non-jews)
2. Liberal White Anglo American women (the most hypocritical and black hearted group of people in America by a mile, this group is innately malicious, inhuman, and disdainful of other groups especially non-white males)
3. The White Anglo American beta males that worship #2 (they worship #2 but they also worship Asian women and they absolutely hate us Asian men)
4. Liberal, educated, and liberated women of color (that only want to date white men)
5. Black liberals (the dumb masses of poor blacks that vote Democrat, get fed peanuts by those SAME supposedly liberal White Anglo Americans, after getting fed peanuts they STILL get marginalized and discriminated against by those same White liberals)
6. Anti-colonial/Anti-White Hispanics and Native Americans (Often rabid anti-white young latino men or native american men)

All of these groups strongly hate us Asian men. This is absolutely inescapable. This is just how things are as far as the social dynamics.
Numbers 1 through 3 own the American media and American higher education/academia. They control most of the world (for now as Asia/Africa are rising).

If you're a normie bluepilled lurker that just read this and you don't identify with any of the groups that I just listed, then you likely either have a neutral view of us Asian men or maybe even a positive view!

Last edited:
Water tbh, leftoids are extremely racist to non-nigger ethnics.

Where I live has no affirmative action based on race and due to this they don't care what the demographics of universities end up as, my university is 60-70% East Asian

2. Liberal White Anglo American women (the most hypocritical and black hearted group of people in America by a mile, this group is innately malicious, inhuman, and disdainful of other groups especially non-white males)
I hate these niggas more than Nazis. Their sorWHORities and all the disgusting shit that goes on behind all the walls of their sorWHORity Whorehouse proves they are more evil.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

The left love blacks yet hate Asians & Indians.

1. Jewish American liberals (the most rabid liberals of all, they seem to promote liberalism because it makes them feel safer even if it hurts everyone else, which is to say non-jews)
3. The White Anglo American beta males that worship #2 (they worship #2 but they also worship Asian women and they absolutely hate us Asian men)
4. Liberal, educated, and liberated women of color (that only want to date white men)
5. Black liberals (the dumb masses of poor blacks that vote Democrat, get fed peanuts by those SAME supposedly liberal White Anglo Americans, after getting fed peanuts they STILL get marginalized and discriminated against by those same White liberals)
6. Anti-colonial/Anti-White Hispanics and Native Americans (Often rabid anti-white young latino men or native american men)

All of these groups strongly hate us Asian men. This is absolutely inescapable. This is just how things are as far as the social dynamics.
Numbers 1 through 3 own the American media and American higher education/academia. They control most of the world (for now as Asia/Africa are rising).

If you're a normie bluepilled lurker that just read this and you don't identify with any of the groups that I just listed, then you likely either have a neutral view of us Asian men or maybe even a positive view!
This is where the term BIPOC comes from. It was designed to exclude curries and ricecels.
:blackpill::bigbrain:

If you were to lift the veil on the racism of the liberal left, the entire thing would implode.

Below is a relevant paper that discusses white flight from areas even Asians move into. What I have gathered is that European descended whites in America don’t like the overly competitive culture of immigrant ethnics, especially East Asians.

Even intelligent or wealthy whites have relaxed ambitions for their children. “Just follow your passions”. “Be yourself”. So on and so forth. When they run into studymaxxing ethnics, they see their kids needing to studymaxx just as hard to compete so they try to stifle such intentions or disassociate from the environment altogether. I’m not Asian, but funny enough, the only reason my parents let me play competitive sports in high school instead of keeping me locked up to study is because it would look good on a college application. Probably many other ethnics like that out there.

I believe the culture clash is why top schools have that notorious personality check. They basically want to influence culture from the top down. The situation is very similar to the quotas in the early 20th century. The elites at the time didn’t want their culture subverted. A hundred years later and the situation is no different.

What about muzzies?

notice the english its, got rejected BY 17 COLLEGES HE APPLIED TO.

not THE 17 COLLEGES HE APPLIED TO.

SO KNOWING MUSK THIS IS CLICK BAIT AND "ZHONG" OR WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS, GOT REJECTED BY 17 COLLEGES HE APPLIED TO, AND THEN WAS ACCEPTED BY THE 18TH COLLEGE HE APPLIED TO WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE IN THE COUNTRY.

A cursory search and mao zadhong the zhong dong got HIRED BY FUCKING GOOGLE

MUSK IS A JOKER AND IM NEVER LISTENING TO A WORD HE PUMPS OUT OF HIS ASS.

Last edited:
If you were to lift the veil on the racism of the liberal left, the entire thing would implode.
Its already being lifted as we speak. Most of the libs I know want to nuke the palestinians and mass deport muslims. Imagine what happens when the west goes to war with China. Ricecels should get out while they still have a chance.

Honestly I just hate white liberals.

The shit that I see niggers and spics get away with here in the bay area is just insane. They pretty much get a pass by white liberals but those same white liberals hold us Asian men to such an ultra high standard. If we Asian men had the power we would go full all out racist mode against niggers and spics, including white liberals btw, with absolutely no restraint. We can't be guilt tripped either. We have a very low tolerance when it comes to crime.

And you can easily tell that a few of the white and asian foids give nigger and spic men a chance while practically zero white or asian foids give us a chance. Fuck white liberals. Especially white foids. Theyre so subjective, hypocritical, and unfair, its not even funny.

Last edited:
HE GOT REJECTED BECAUSE COLLEGE ADMISSION BOARDS ARE BASICALLY RUN BY HOMOS AND CUNTS FILTERING OUT UNFUCKABLES

Chinks are not entitled to an education :foidSoy: :soy:

That's fucking sad that a chink with those credentials, and the best UNI he got into was University of Houston. EVEN A FUCKING IDIOT LIKE ME GOT INTO MANY OF THE COLLEGES HE GOT REJECTED FROM

Everyone hates asians
Everyone hates arabs
Everyone hates whites
Everyone hates jews
Everyone hates indians
Everyone hates hispanics
Everyone worships blacks

Yeah, not because they are smart but because colleges are stacy getaway camp for fucking CHAD and TYRONE, no ricecels arrowed
America will fall and be destroyed. It is inevitable. Americans are a degenerate and mongrel race.

Asians should try and study in the universities of other countries. The world is MUCH MUCH larger than Niggerica.

Singapore, UK, Germany and Russia all have world class UNIs and they don't have a degenerate Sex hookup culture like US unis do. These are strictly places of research and Studies.

Stupid people are going to use this as an excuse to bash black people and complain about "muh affirmative action" but nope, this is pure cryto-neocolonialism.
I know this would be very ironic coming from me but I won't bash blacks here. Affirmative action in USA from what I have studied online seems to benefit mediocre white women the most. US Colleges are really a place for them to hoard White Chads and Athlete Tyrones and organise mass orgies with them.

No wonder Murica needs to hire foreign engineers and workers for it's industry. The students of their colleges rather have orgies than actually study.