Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Elon Musk makes twitter roasties seethe

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12s6sqe/i_grew_up_on_twitter_i_dont_feel_welcomesafe_on/

Ever since Elon bought twitter it has become a breeding place for hatred, misogyny, hate speech, violence, alt righters, incels - you name it. The horrible men that used to inhabit places like 4chan "only", or at least were more discreet on "mainstream" social media, are now directly commenting under our tweets, on our mentions, sending us dms, quite literally either harassing or mocking us.

Poor foid, she actually has to engage with people outside of her echo chamber :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

There's no kind of moderation whatsoever and even the CEO is tweeting these things. Just for you to understand how serious the situation is, I'll quote the tweet Elon Musk himself, on his main account, replied "True" to under this morning.

One of the biggest unspoken truths of modern Western society is that women have been brainwashed into acting in ways that are fundamentally against their own long term happiness and well-being in order to maintain the myth that men and women are the same. It's tragic but...

Based if true :yes:

I remember everyone loving to suck Elon’s balls back in 2018.

Wtf happened? How is now everyone on Reddit against him all the sudden?

"Womens liberation" would never happen if kikes didnt need more money

I hated Twitter all my life and still do, but I sure love that Elon made it possible, to be a little based on the site.

She was going to have to come out of her echo chamber at some point and face reality. She does so on the internet, a place where she isn't in any physical danger and can simply shut out any emotional danger by blocking or reporting it, and even that's too much for her? How does she go to school or have a job, let alone walk out her front door?

He went conservative

"I grew up on twitter"
And these foids have the gal to call us losers

She has nothing to complain about. She can "protect" her tweets if she wants to.

She was going to have to come out of her echo chamber at some point and face reality. She does so on the internet, a place where she isn't in any physical danger and can simply shut out any emotional danger by blocking or reporting it, and even that's too much for her? How does she go to school or have a job, let alone walk out her front door?
because toilets live on tutorial mode and everyone irl caters to her. that and probably lives in some hipster sjw hell scape where supporting anything republican openly would risk injury.

Wtf is this TwoXCunt talking about? Twitter still boosts male-bashing posts by and large. You get ratio'd if you even slightly have the "wrong" sentiments about women. I have hardly ever seen, even now, the counter responses get any sort of boost while even a cliched and watered down reply from a foid to a 'misogynistic' post gets boosted to the moon. When is it enough for them? Do they actively go out of their way to find some male-only corners to seethe? Why do foids in general, not just terminally online cunts like her, still complain about these when it's their opinions which are honoured all the time on these big platforms, with Youtube being a bit of a fair playground? I hope they devour themselves in their hunger for more.

Yeah I'm not reading this hoe's reddit post.

foids only accomplishment in life is creating a huge following of simps on twiiter

Ive seen hate threads directed towards much and like threads, Make a choice!

Tbh no 13 year old, boy or girl should have any social media. It's a toxic thing for kids and adults tbh.
Social Medias is the biggest cancer of modern time.

"I grew up on Twitter".
What a sad life. Growing up being brainwashed by corporations and the top 1% controlling the algorithm.
There really should be laws prohibiting underaged people from using these platforms. Sadly, I don't think that this will ever happen in our global aristocracy.

"I grew up on Twitter".
What a sad life. Growing up being brainwashed by corporations and the top 1% controlling the algorithm.
There really should be laws prohibiting underaged people from using these platforms. Sadly, I don't think that this will ever happen in our global aristocracy.
Yeah because it'll crumble before anything real is done about it.

Leftism only survives in a closed and sanitized environment, the moment you stop policing what people say is when the nigger monkey, jewish rats truth is exposed.

He turned down CNN and MSM's offers to advertise Tesla.
Then made it the best selling car in the world, with 0 MSM advertising.

They will NEVER forgive him for this.

This is the CORE reason.

You still get automatically banned for saying nigger, kike, and faggot.

Elon Musk was a fucking LIAR when talked about liberating Twitter from censorship and promoting free speech.
NIGGER KYKE FAGGOT THE ONLY THREE WORDS THAT FEEL POWERFUL

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12s6sqe/i_grew_up_on_twitter_i_dont_feel_welcomesafe_on/

Poor foid, she actually has to engage with people outside of her echo chamber :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Based if true :yes:

I guess they were referencing the studies which found that in both the US and multiple other countries, self-reported female happiness had been falling down since the 1970s? As in, ever since second-wave feminism became a thing, and women’s rights and “liberation” became defined in things other than simply having the same political rights as men? A lot of conservatives seem to be aware of those studies.

because toilets live on tutorial mode and everyone irl caters to her. that and probably lives in some hipster sjw hell scape where supporting anything republican openly would risk injury.
Wtf is this TwoXCunt talking about? Twitter still boosts male-bashing posts by and large. You get ratio'd if you even slightly have the "wrong" sentiments about women. I have hardly ever seen, even now, the counter responses get any sort of boost while even a cliched and watered down reply from a foid to a 'misogynistic' post gets boosted to the moon. When is it enough for them? Do they actively go out of their way to find some male-only corners to seethe? Why do foids in general, not just terminally online cunts like her, still complain about these when it's their opinions which are honoured all the time on these big platforms, with Youtube being a bit of a fair playground? I hope they devour themselves in their hunger for more.
Leftism only survives in a closed and sanitized environment, the moment you stop policing what people say is when the nigger monkey, jewish rats truth is exposed.

Elon Musk is just an egocentric richfag like all the others.

I never understood the whole collective cocksucking of his person just because "muh he's cool he does robots rockets n shiet"

Elon Musk is just an egocentric richfag like all the others.

I never understood the whole collective cocksucking of his person just because "muh he's cool he does robots rockets n shiet"